1. Z's rating of the film Sylvia

I am surely no expert on Sylvia Plath. I have read "The Bell Jar," but that's about it. All I can say is that I was intensely moved by this film and Paltrow's gut-wrenching, emotional, vulnerable performance in particular. Having struggled with depression and periods of profound melancholy and despair, I can tell you this film felt truthful and emotionally honest to me. Serious Plath fans may reject it outright.

2. camille's rating of the film Sylvia

J'aime beaucoup Sylvia Plath et ce film ne lui rend pas hommage.

3. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Sylvia

aesthetically beautiful but pure bullshit. can't believe it, I want them to have respect for Sylvia.

4. croissant massage's rating of the film Sylvia

5. Ilaria ZuppadiZucca's rating of the film Sylvia

6. Onbestendig's rating of the film Sylvia

7. Shadows's rating of the film Sylvia

8. Teona Gal's rating of the film Sylvia

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my lids and all is born again.

9. :Dani's rating of the film Sylvia

Às vezes eu sonho com uma árvore. E essa árvore é a minha vida. Um galho é o homem com o qual devo me casar e as folhas meus filhos. Outro galho é meu futuro como escritora e cada folha é um poema. Um outro galho é a minha brilhante carreira acadêmica. Mas enquanto eu estou lá tentando escolher, as folhas começam a ficar marrons e começam a cair até que a árvore fique completamente sem folhas.

10. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Sylvia

Yazarın ruhunun yanına bile yaklaşamıyor.

11. Ally's rating of the film Sylvia

I'm having a really hard time finishing this film and have to keep coming back to it. Point blank: Gwyneth isn't Sylvia and the story is misleading.

12. N. C.'s rating of the film Sylvia

It looks like Sylvia killed herself because of Hughes, and it wasn't about it. This movie is totally fragmented.

13. Luci Hoepers's rating of the film Sylvia

I was expecting a great performance (like Nicole Kidman as Virginia Woolf in The Hours) but I got extremely dissapointed. I just couldn't see Sylvia in Gwyneth's acting.

14. hesitantes's rating of the film Sylvia

SCAPE: Well put, couldn't agree more..

15. scape's rating of the film Sylvia

This film is like an article about Sylvia Plath in a crappy fashion-magazine, without any depth!

16. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Sylvia

17. Juurakkotukka's rating of the film Sylvia

This film is Ted Hughes lie!