1. horseshorses's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

if there is ever an unwanted hollywood remake of this movie i’d like to play the big titted woman on the horse

2. sanqfroid's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

This avant-garde film from the 60s feels so fresh. Engrossing. Brilliant editing. A philosophical study/deconstruction of cinema and film narrative, abundant with ruminations and perception. It got me foxed. Particularly enjoyed the scenes of the exegetical, where the film crew attempts to rationalise the distorted and fabricated reality of the film they are participants in making. One of the best films on film.

3. lola's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

4. Ariel Finch's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

5. Derrière chaque paupière des oeillades's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

6. grotesc's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

7. (efe) ni's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

8. delusionalmonkey's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

There may have been a time where making a fold, turning cinema towards itself, was a great gesture of introspection. However, this fold doesn't give itself to new foldings and openings, simply establishing a perspective that doubles the camera, in effect creating nothing out of this difference.

9. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

Part documentary, part film - interesting to see how the crew went through some trouble going over a scene for the director's upcoming project at the time. Though, it was also one of the first few films to introduce the split screen editing technique shortly before WOODSTOCK was shot.

10. josh scam's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

important, dull, nauseating

11. marco's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

films that encapsulate life

12. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

Watching it on video i liked how it felt like a featurette for some other yet to be seen movie. Surely, a must for filmmaking students and a fascinating time capsule movie but not as dramatically satisfying as I had hoped which I gather is part of the point.

13. HSBilly's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

14. Erik F.'s rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

15. Joel Haver's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

A joy to watch, though I'm not sure if I (or the director) got anything out of it.

16. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

Interesante documental que reflexiona sobre cómo el proceso creativo no deja de cesar incluso cuando el guión está terminado. Desde la improvisación o la misma incompetencia se vuelven recursos para llegar al producto final. Es además el sabotaje (que es montaje) al director. Es la reivindicación a todo el equipo que también sostiene el filme. Este es un ejemplo de todo los contratiempos en la etapa de filmación.

17. Howard_Bannister's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

I'm too shallow to grasp what others love about this film. That being said, I didn't mind watching it and it was short. Oh, look, a shiny object.

18. kindredp's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

Its sequel, "Take 2 1/2", is not in Mubi?

19. Ben Bosko's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

"Come on Sport" a beautiful comedy

20. Algitya's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

Admire the heads behinds this work. Special credit to the charismatic William Greaves. The film itself was necessary for the study-oriented audience that want to experiencing the complete layer of the film's genre ; Cinema Verite.

21. MikeEverleth's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

Fascinating meta study on the making of the making of a non-existent film. Is the crew truly rebelling or is it all manufactured as a commentary on auteur filmmaking? Loved the guy who plays the jilted husband.

22. Molly Epstein's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

a solid recommendation from zac zellers, once again. a multi-layered, multi-dimensional mindfuck with effective experimental editing, a total psychological thriller for any film-making, film oriented, movie-goer.

23. Nathan.'s rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

This was really interesting.

24. Borges's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

Not too long ago I tried a similar experiment with a written composition more or less inspired by the works of Borges and Macedonio, and as I had guessed and made explicit in my piece, it was met with a factious response not unlike the one of Greaves's crew. I absolutely related to this movie, and I loved it.