1. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

Part documentary, part film - interesting to see how the crew went through some trouble going over a scene for the director's upcoming project at the time. Though, it was also one of the first few films to introduce the split screen editing technique shortly before WOODSTOCK was shot.

2. josh scam's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

important, dull, nauseating

3. marco's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

films that encapsulate life

4. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

Watching it on video i liked how it felt like a featurette for some other yet to be seen movie. Surely, a must for filmmaking students and a fascinating time capsule movie but not as dramatically satisfying as I had hoped which I gather is part of the point.

5. HSBilly's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

6. Joel Haver's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

A joy to watch, though I'm not sure if I (or the director) got anything out of it.

7. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

Interesante documental que reflexiona sobre cómo el proceso creativo no deja de cesar incluso cuando el guión está terminado. Desde la improvisación o la misma incompetencia se vuelven recursos para llegar al producto final. Es además el sabotaje (que es montaje) al director. Es la reivindicación a todo el equipo que también sostiene el filme. Este es un ejemplo de todo los contratiempos en la etapa de filmación.

8. Howard_Bannister's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

I'm too shallow to grasp what others love about this film. That being said, I didn't mind watching it and it was short. Oh, look, a shiny object.

9. kindredp's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

Its sequel, "Take 2 1/2", is not in Mubi?

10. Ben Bosko's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

"Come on Sport" a beautiful comedy

11. Algitya's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

Admire the heads behinds this work. Special credit to the charismatic William Greaves. The film itself was necessary for the study-oriented audience that want to experiencing the complete layer of the film's genre ; Cinema Verite.

12. MikeEverleth's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

Fascinating meta study on the making of the making of a non-existent film. Is the crew truly rebelling or is it all manufactured as a commentary on auteur filmmaking? Loved the guy who plays the jilted husband.

13. Molly Epstein's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

a solid recommendation from zac zellers, once again. a multi-layered, multi-dimensional mindfuck with effective experimental editing, a total psychological thriller for any film-making, film oriented, movie-goer.

14. Nathan.'s rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

This was really interesting.

15. Borges's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

Not too long ago I tried a similar experiment with a written composition more or less inspired by the works of Borges and Macedonio, and as I had guessed and made explicit in my piece, it was met with a factious response not unlike the one of Greaves's crew. I absolutely related to this movie, and I loved it.

16. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

Interesting quasi-documentary has some compelling things to say about the nature of reality and perspective as it relates to film. But even at its meager running time, it does go on to long, making its major points early on and the sort of just repeating itself. A number of engrossing moments and ideas, but not quite the experimental masterpiece some have made it out to be.

17. Erik Gregersen's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

I think this film rewired my head.

18. Peter Barlow's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

A film made of itself, this is a true exercise in beauty and a great insight into human social function and growth.

19. dinoage's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

A fantastic mixing of genres, issues and the filmmaking process, Greaves' wonderful cinematic rebellion anatagonizes the actors, crew and audience that makes them/ us wonder about our own views/ feelings on civil, feminist and gay rights at a cultural nexus.

20. Pierre's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

On a level of cause and effect, Greaves nails it.

21. REH1101's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

Bahahaha. I shot a short film for a directing class one time where the project entailed working with members from other classes such as acting and editing. Many of the frustrations I dealt with by having numerous people trying to stand out at once were very similar to the ones depicted through this film.

22. Edwin N's rating of the film Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One

Greaves captures, just like Warhol, a new filmic dimension. It's amazing, really.