1. emanuela's rating of the film Synchronicity

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Synchronicity

The acting was so bad, and the plot was so flimsy, that despite my love of all things time-travely, I bailed.

3. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Synchronicity

Synchronicity gives a huge nod to the Blade Runner aesthetic, and overall handles the concept of time travel fairly well; however I'm disappointed that the idea was wasted on a lackluster relationship.

4. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Synchronicity

5. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Synchronicity

Time travel movies are tricky to make work. Here we have a good idea but at no point does the director try to make sense of the whole thing. Instead we get so-so acting, a boring romance and one of the most heavy handed Blade Runner homages ever commited to film. As things move along implausibility piles up and in the end I had a hard time caring at all. It was ok but I´d rather watch Primer or Predestination.

6. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Synchronicity

This mix of Timecrimes and Blade Runner, with elements of film-noir, is a subtle and mature sci-fi film. It doesn't feature any action scenes, but keeps the story moving and the interaction tense as hell. While it may not have much inner meaning, the story features the same exact scenes of its profound romance-- with pitch-perfect acting- that's spectrums of emotion keep getting redefined within its time-travel plot.

7. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Synchronicity

human evolution is nothing compared to a shag, and you just gotta love the guys from The Signal (2007) + Michael Ironside + Vangelis wanna-be score