1. Taufiq Hariyadi's rating of the film Syndromes and a Century

2. Diderot's rating of the film Syndromes and a Century

Weerasethakul is a comic genius of deadpan melancholy, and I hope he goes on making movies forever. It's been noted that this movie ends with reference to L'eclisse, but the lightness and humor with which he does it is entirely alien to Antonioni. And it's that difference that makes Weerasethakul's films so good, no matter how fruitful the comparison with Antonioni's work.

3. DSPRKY's rating of the film Syndromes and a Century

Wow, this is the sort of film that reminds you of cinema's infinite possibilities. It is, of course, achingly beautiful, but it's also a fascinating depiction of memory. Some of these shots feel like the snippets of childhood your mind manages to latch onto and treasure up, but translated into film and saved for posterity. Intensely personal yet global cinema.

4. lIZUKA's rating of the film Syndromes and a Century

There's nothing happening in this movie.

5. Balthaz21's rating of the film Syndromes and a Century

6. Will Linhares's rating of the film Syndromes and a Century

7. Śākyamuni's rating of the film Syndromes and a Century

Syndromes and a Century è il lavoro più meditazionale di Weerasethakul. Non solo: è anche il film più elusivo e commemorativo del regista thailandese, e, proprio per quest'ultimo aspetto, potrebbe essere definito il suo lungometraggio più intimo e personale, nonché il più importante (e necessario). Insomma, come se, in un certo senso, Syndromes and a Century fosse il Post Tenebras Lux thailandese.

8. Nachtreich's rating of the film Syndromes and a Century

Chiudo volutamente un occhio sugli ultimi 4 minuti del cazzo.

9. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Syndromes and a Century

Apichatpong Weerasethakul film is further evidence of his ability to create images like no others and transcend the storytelling aspects of cinema into something purer and more beautiful.

10. -REM-'s rating of the film Syndromes and a Century

11. maksym hruszczenko's rating of the film Syndromes and a Century

Такі фільми потрібно відчувати.

12. Hugo Corona Platt's rating of the film Syndromes and a Century

Siempre con el cine de Apichatpong terminas entrando en un trance gracias al sentimiento de serenidad, tranquilidad o calma que transmite a través de la imagen y el sonido que de forma exquisita realiza para el deleite sensorial del espectador. La vida puede ser un caudal de frustración, pero un beso o bailar en grupo terminan por recordarte que a pesar de todo vivir vale la pena.

13. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Syndromes and a Century

a modern processes that extends from the individual to the community wth a manifestation of logic and instinct.monk's story and doctors reactions show humans logical changes with superstitious beliefs which are verge of extinction.the behavrs of a man who is seeking advice from the woman directed the attention of t woman to someone else.she prmised to another person fr lunch.this was logically decision not emotional.

14. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Syndromes and a Century

15. C҉ă҉t҉ă҉l҉i҉n҉'s rating of the film Syndromes and a Century

I don't know how it does it exactly, but it effortlessly retains a sense of some biological singularity that’s running in tiny psychedelic loops in a spacetime beyond the hybrid of instinct and euphoric blackout, like an almost tangible ticking away of things being. So beautiful. / Evil meat eaters will never understand!!

16. Umberto L.'s rating of the film Syndromes and a Century

Light and profound. Beautiful girls. The Antonioni ending was enjoyable.

17. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Syndromes and a Century

A la línea de "Tropical Malady", este filme crea una dialéctica entre lo tradicional y la modernidad. Son los monjes budistas visitando un área puramente científica. Estos piden medicinas, pero también comparten sus sabidurías. Hay un compartir de ideologías recíprocas. Es la modernidad abierta a otros discursos. A esto se suma ese ambiente extraño, cósmico, como si existiera una dimensión en proceso, evolucionada.

18. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Syndromes and a Century

Ineffably beautiful and rich.

19. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Syndromes and a Century

Weerasethakul’s movies are about nature and the way it plays into our lives. They are about everyday experiences, and the beauty of those little moments that are taken for granted. Most directors would rather shoot stories about drama or tragedy or anything that lets you escape your daily life. This filmmaker wants you to escape too, but he does it by making that life look beautiful in itself.

20. Anna's rating of the film Syndromes and a Century

I feel like it needs to be watched again and again, it really hit something.

21. Alex's rating of the film Syndromes and a Century

This film possesses a slowness and concentration of images and scenes that I would like to better comprehend. I feel that I could do it myself, but I can tell, when I attempt it, I don't really know what I am doing.

22. Zac Weber's rating of the film Syndromes and a Century

Tranquility is the word that comes to mind after watching Syndromes and a Century. I know it seems minor, but I love the shot towards the beginning when the camera pans out of the doctor's office to the open field, followed by the title sequence and credits. I'm also quite fond of the nod to Maya Deren in the accompanying photo.

23. Des Horne's rating of the film Syndromes and a Century

Mise en abyme. An explosion of possibilities.

24. Eric Sherwood's rating of the film Syndromes and a Century