1. Enkiled's rating of the film Szamanka

Not as memorable as Possession, but still repulsive no less. (Iwona Petry 4ever the ultimate slav bae.)

2. noice's rating of the film Szamanka

3. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Szamanka

Maybe you can't watch all of Zulawski's films. I know that this is my 7th film, and I was a bit overwhelmed by the manic energy and craziness. I'm also not sure I like the role that women play in his movies. There's an awful lot of commonality that makes them seem repetitive. He has to keep raising the stakes, and this might be the peak of crazy. I still maintain that Possession is a masterpiece.

4. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Szamanka

5. Balthaz21's rating of the film Szamanka

6. Brotherdeacon's rating of the film Szamanka

Uniquely vicious in so many ways, yet always defended as a correct manifestation of cruel spiritual evolution unto social modernity's barbarism.

7. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Szamanka

8. sadie's rating of the film Szamanka

keira knightly plays a retarded person who hates pants and loves eating brains. every time someone gets a boner que the synth drums.

9. postblueink's rating of the film Szamanka

5/10 (... . 06. 2016). Sex obsession of woman. Classic Zulawski.

10. Corrado Agnello's rating of the film Szamanka

11. Mindaugas Foksa's rating of the film Szamanka

Mushrooms, tantra, shamanism etc. etc. hilariously hysterical.. What not to love here?

12. J0NS's rating of the film Szamanka

13. antibody's rating of the film Szamanka

14. mela wróblewska's rating of the film Szamanka

15. Ariana Black's rating of the film Szamanka

I truly love this and I'm a sucker for Iwona Petry's raw acting

16. Ramona Arsene's rating of the film Szamanka

17. Joel's rating of the film Szamanka

Another violent slam of sex and desperation. Andrzej's films seem to often revolve around similar themes. There appears to be much beneath the explicit sex and I stumbled a bit in my interpretation of the symbolism. Still the work of a praise-worthy artist.

18. Virginia Lupu's rating of the film Szamanka

it s simply briliant, full of symbolism. and the camera-work is simply..........perfect, like in all his movies.

19. itstheresomewhere's rating of the film Szamanka

20. La quinta luna's rating of the film Szamanka

21. Ostermyers's rating of the film Szamanka

the most zulawskiesque zulawski !

22. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Szamanka

I want to watch this film so bad

23. msmichel's rating of the film Szamanka

FANTASIA '13 Presented at a tribute to Zulawski attended by the director. This incredibly strange picture marked Zulawski's return to Poland after years working in Europe and was an adaptation of female novelist Mauela Gretkowska' script. Marketed as a feminist vision it instead feels hysterical with actress Iwona Petry releasing a character of woman at her most primal, her most sexual, her most deranged.A wild ride.

24. Xesus Duarte Patiño Rumbo's rating of the film Szamanka

I can't stop watching films coming from this man. AWESOME