1. FISCHER's rating of the film T-Men

Une oeuvre d'une extrême noirceur qui montre les agents du Trésor comme d'efficaces truands pour la bonne cause ..... www.cinefiches.com

2. Aardsy's rating of the film T-Men

Terrible voice over is my jam.

3. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film T-Men

Además de la gran fotografía de John Alton, "T-Men" es una historia sórdida sobre infiltrados. De pronto los acontecimientos (e incluso su introducción del tipo archivo) recuerdan a los filmes gang de los años 30 aunque sin ser gráficos. Ahora, lo cierto es que este filme en lugar crear retrato y crítica de una coyuntura socialmente maligna, es una especie de propaganda estatal sobre el compromiso contra el hampa.

4. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film T-Men

The VO is very institutional and pretty awful, but thankfully it becomes much less prominent over the course of the film. Take away the VO and you've got a top-notch noir with excellent cinematography and some pretty harrowing scenes.

5. Log Lady's rating of the film T-Men

The monotonic voice-over made me want to stick needles into my ears, but otherwise pretty decent. The sauna scene is priceless.

6. Daniel S.'s rating of the film T-Men

The film will stay in my memory mainly thanks to the scene of the sauna. It was hot ! Recommended.

7. Dave's rating of the film T-Men

To me, T-Men remains the best noir that Anthony Mann made. Yes, the voice-overs make things dated, but if they can be ignored the rest of the film is superb. Mann and DP John Alton show why they are among the finest director-cinematographer duos in Hollywood history. A great noir that would be nearly perfect if not for the dreadful voice-overs.

8. Pulpwino's rating of the film T-Men

Not quite the level of Raw Deal due to the sterile narration, but there's still some amazing sequences and the photography by Mann is, as always, masterful. A fine cast, too.....