1. yuriwalker's rating of the film T2: Trainspotting

Had a few great moments, but can't live the spirit of its predecessor.

2. Alex Flores's rating of the film T2: Trainspotting

3. Diderot's rating of the film T2: Trainspotting

The feel-good movie of last year. I smiled a lot, even though it's been at least a decade since I watched the first one.

4. leucosia's rating of the film T2: Trainspotting

an extra star than it really deserves because jonny lee miller is just so pretty to look at.

5. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film T2: Trainspotting

6. Kelvane's rating of the film T2: Trainspotting

I liked it. But it started down ways it never followed through on, I feel. Begbie back where he belongs. Thoughtful soundtrack.

7. Sơn Phước's rating of the film T2: Trainspotting

2.5. T1 return, T1 reunited or T1 revenge. The story is not good but the directing style is sure Danny Boyle's. Made me laugh a lot :D

8. Jonia Caon's rating of the film T2: Trainspotting

9. LifeofFiction's rating of the film T2: Trainspotting

I just love these characters too much to not like this movie...

10. Ash's rating of the film T2: Trainspotting

I'm a huge fan of Trainspotting, but even I was overwhelmed by the tide of nostalgia in this film. I'm not sure if T2 was trying to critique our obsession with the past or if it, itself, overdosed on nostalgia. The less critical part of me, however, found this film to be at times, endearing, and often, hilarious. While worth a watch for fans of the original film, i'm still not sure if T2 was necessary.

11. Martin De Martin's rating of the film T2: Trainspotting

Difficile capire se questo sequel abbia delle effettive qualità oppure se gran parte della sua riuscita sia dovuta all'effetto nostalgia. Per chi ha macinato il primo capitolo, questo revival è un vero spasso e sembra quasi di ritrovarsi a una reunion di vecchi amici che non si vedevano da una vita. Un effetto strano che di rado ho provato al cinema. Alla prossima, insomma, e grazie per tutti i bei ricordi.

12. Ivana Okretić's rating of the film T2: Trainspotting

13. Ricardo Gugel's rating of the film T2: Trainspotting

14. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film T2: Trainspotting

By placing the emphasis on lost time, the film becomes less about plot & more about a changing world. The characters, the city, even the culture itself, create a stark contrast to the earlier work; enriching the original while also suggesting something on disillusionment, even failure. The artifice of Boyle's stylisation seems to exaggerate how disconnected the characters are from this world & their place within it.

15. Kadjavsi's rating of the film T2: Trainspotting

16. Claire Wongsutin's rating of the film T2: Trainspotting

17. Diogo CF's rating of the film T2: Trainspotting

It somehow manages to feel more tiring (and tired) than T1

18. Matija's rating of the film T2: Trainspotting

completely unnecessary. 2 stars instead of 1, for no apparent reason

19. Axel's rating of the film T2: Trainspotting

Solid. Definitely a fun trip back to Scotland.

20. wi.bi's rating of the film T2: Trainspotting

ahhhh i never thought that Danny Boyle want to made sequel of Trainspotting. very unexpectedly great and very nostalgic!!! I love how the character made a process of life. !!!

21. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film T2: Trainspotting

Absolutely unnecessary pot-boiler with rare moments of brilliance and a lot of papier-mâché in-between.

22. spasmolytic's rating of the film T2: Trainspotting

It has a strange relationship with it's predecessor that no other sequel has ever thought to do before. Use the first one fundamentally as nothing but a source from which to capture the spirit of nostalgia. The trick is you would need to have seen the original Trainspotting around the time it first came out to really feel it.

23. Taufiq Hariyadi's rating of the film T2: Trainspotting