1. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Tabloid

Why isn't Joyce McKinney on Twitter?

2. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film Tabloid

More plot twists than a shyamalan movie

3. Superfrog's rating of the film Tabloid

A great story about truth, reporting the truth, Church of the Latter Saints, elopment/kidnapping quantic dualism, sex work, British press, and dogs.

4. fireside's rating of the film Tabloid

5. wiwitaek's rating of the film Tabloid

In the end, it's only matter of perspective. Too bad Kirk wouldn't be interviewed, that's the missing piece to complete the story.

6. boughtabride's rating of the film Tabloid

7. truffraud's rating of the film Tabloid

insane... wacky... stranger than fiction

8. Disa's rating of the film Tabloid

this woman is hella crazy I'm scared the entire time watching the movie hahahaha

9. unearthly_red's rating of the film Tabloid

So much packed into this.. But kinda fun

10. Rocco's rating of the film Tabloid

A slight documentary, but such fun!

11. Jack Hoehn's rating of the film Tabloid

the same movie but only about booger would have been 5 stars

12. robin's rating of the film Tabloid

The fact that not only can you clone puppies in Korea, but that Joyce actually did it, and the drive she had for doing so after everything she experienced in life, is far more interesting subject for exploration than simple retelling of a Mormon sex/kidnap scandal which ends up consuming most of the film's time.

13. mpho3's rating of the film Tabloid

NYTimes writer John Anderson accurately sums up Morris' talent, noting that "Morris has developed a knack for finding that zone in each person’s character where lucidity intersects with delusion and where the urge to perform collides with the impulse to dissemble." But over the course of his career it's become tiresome and within the course of this movie, very tiresome. 3.0 stars

14. Chichago_'s rating of the film Tabloid

What a creepy story of a person who is, well, I guess she is blindly and madly in love?

15. mjgildea's rating of the film Tabloid

Tabloid is a competent documentary but Joyce McKinney made me feel like I ODed on and was hallucinating on crazy pills. This woman takes the audience through an emotional spectrum, forcing them to not only sympathize with her, but eventually hate her. By the time the dog cloning was brought up, I... I... I had nothing. As if there wasn't enough What The Fuck in this story...

16. Alan Dala's rating of the film Tabloid

I liked the movie. Still, Delano's original book (http://bewrite.net/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=B&Product_Code=9781906609702) is much more informative IMO.

17. msmichel's rating of the film Tabloid

Mormonism, weird sex acts, kidnapping, cloning, magic underwear, media manipulation..... a story so strange it could only be true. Director Errol Morris dips back into his agenda of truthseeking where we see no one can be trusted to give the whole truth only their best self pleasing version of it. Fascinating, lurid tale of Joyce McKinney makes for an interesting watch with excellent use of tabloid style graphics.

18. Zachary W's rating of the film Tabloid

Does anybody know when we can expect a theatrical release for Tabloid?

19. pmarasa's rating of the film Tabloid

So I've been commenting on a Kubrick forum topic recently, so maybe that's why I kept thinking of Lolita--a lot older and confused, but still surprised at her own ability to bowl 'em over--while watching Tabloid. Spread-eagled!

20. slaepwerigne's rating of the film Tabloid

shout out to booger, spirit booger, and boogers 2 through 6!

21. Cbarky99's rating of the film Tabloid

The cherry on top of the sundae, so to speak: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/errol-morris-tabloid-lawsuit-365437 "...Lipson allegedly stabbed her hand with the pen and yelled, "Sign it! Sign it or the dog will die,"

22. abrahamgbj's rating of the film Tabloid

23. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film Tabloid

loco y absurdo como nuestro mundo

24. Kays Vanderest's rating of the film Tabloid

A fascinating documentary from the always excellent Errol Morris. The subject matter really is stranger than fiction and takes as many turns as the windiest of roads. Highly recommended for all documentary and Morris fans.