1. HKFanatic's rating of the film Tag

Nobody on earth makes movies quite like Sion Sono. Even so, I never imagined I'd ever see a film that channeled one part "The Matrix" and "Battle Royale" crossed with several parts Gregg Araki indie feature (the tender teenage romance, dreamy alternative rock soundtrack). "Tag" somehow feels longer than its 85 minute runtime, but its highs are still as deliriously high as just about anything Sono has produced.

2. film_lies101's rating of the film Tag

A minor-major triumph for Sono

3. Alex's rating of the film Tag

4. ermete polpette's rating of the film Tag

5. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Tag

6. Dan BW's rating of the film Tag

Wow, first sono film I seen, really shocking. Love how brave this dude is!

7. Absentia's rating of the film Tag

8. bouvardila's rating of the film Tag

9. msmichel's rating of the film Tag

Sion Sono adds his sense of visual anarchy to the story by Yusuke Yamada with this often surreal, violent but very cool adaptation. As everyone dies around her Mitsuko finds herself the sole survivor again and again even as she changes identities like a game avatar. Mix in a little 'Matrix' and '2001' and you have this bizarre little film. Sono is truly a maverick working in many genres. Candy coloured anarchy.

10. Linda Wittgenstein's rating of the film Tag

11. Videograms's rating of the film Tag

12. Cihan Ünsal's rating of the film Tag

13. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Tag

Sono has had better... muuuch better.

14. Elayla's rating of the film Tag

I don't think I understood much. After a while, I stopped trying.

15. icaldis's rating of the film Tag

Mitsuko-nya mirip Shiren Sungkar

16. jxn's rating of the film Tag

i wonder if anita sarkeesian has seen this

17. J0NS's rating of the film Tag

18. Yayo's rating of the film Tag

multiverses and blood. Fun

19. Roberto Carlos's rating of the film Tag

Sono made 6 features last year and it shows. A half-assed, annoying disappointment.

20. polkasan's rating of the film Tag

It's like Jean Cocteau on LSD. Sono Sion is a poet.

21. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Tag

"The Martians could land in the car park and no one would care. Closed-circuit cameras in department stores shoot the same movie every day. And the stars of these films neither die nor get killed Just survive constant action replay. And nothing ever happens, nothing happens at all. The needle returns to the start of the song And we all sing along like before. And we'll all be lonely tonight and lonely tomorrow."

22. Nafisbelmont's rating of the film Tag

Riaru onigokko is an 85 minutes of nonstop satire and metaphor. Misogynist is the word that revolves around sono before this film. but after watching this, i'm fully aware that strangely sono is a feminist. By using 3 sylph-like idols/models as the main casts, the message is quite clear that he despises fanboys and exploitative industry.

23. Ostermyers's rating of the film Tag

Actually, this film without Mono is like 4 or 4.5...WHATEVER ! Sono totally destroyed the "young women" archetype, literally.