1. MS1915's rating of the film Take Me Home Tonight

Really enjoyable...great cast too.

2. corpseprince's rating of the film Take Me Home Tonight

3. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Take Me Home Tonight

Not the shit-fest critics say it is (29 % on rotten tomatoes). A simple conventional coming of age dramedy with some inspired material. I kinda wish more talented filmmakers would remake this.

4. J. O.'s rating of the film Take Me Home Tonight

Michael Dowse never disappoints - this was a perfect romp through both the reality of the 80s and what 80s cinema liked to portray as reality. A simple story, funny characters, impeccable production design, and a great soundtrack amount to a criminally overlooked comedy from last year.

5. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Take Me Home Tonight

Pretty decent John Hughes style teen comedy set in the Eighties (but with twenty-somethings instead of teens - not that that changes much.)

6. Christopher Scott Zeidel's rating of the film Take Me Home Tonight

I don't care what Roger Ebert says about this film. It is hardly a bad movie. The relationship between Matt and Tori is interesting, sweet, and done well. My patience with intellectual film snobbery is growing really thin.

7. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Take Me Home Tonight

Not bad at all. Quite funny and entertaining.

8. md's rating of the film Take Me Home Tonight

This made me laugh more than Bridesmaids so maybe I'm a terrible person?

9. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Take Me Home Tonight

I'm so torn with this film it's unbelievable. I love the style, the music, and the characters, at the same time I can recognize it is formulaic and a little familar. Still, it isn't by any means an awful, one star film. It's enjoyable, lightweight, and sometimes pretty funny. If you take out Dan Fogler, it'd be REALLY funny.

10. Don't Get Nasty Brother's rating of the film Take Me Home Tonight

Parcializado por mi amor a los 80's igual encontré esta película algo genérica, quizás hasta en eso fue fiel pues la historia es puro cliché ochentoso. Igual vale la pena verla por el genial soundtrack que no se va a los one hit wonders obvios y por la ambientación que está bien lograda de una manera sutil sin llamar demasiado la atención a si misma. A destacar? Michael Biehn y Dan Fogler.

11. Xazuru's rating of the film Take Me Home Tonight

12. Everaldo Amorim's rating of the film Take Me Home Tonight

Slightly amusing but overall average.

13. Alan Edit's rating of the film Take Me Home Tonight

The next cult movie. If you were born before 88.