1. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Take Me to the River

The constant threat and awkwardness of being gay elevated to a "drama thriller" (?) that builds tension from making the viewer uncomfortable. I really like how Josh Hamilton and Logan Miller interact - it's really cerebral. Good effort on putting me on the edge of my seat from the get go to the silent climax. It's a nice star from Sobel.

2. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Take Me to the River

Forgot to review this one after watching on Netflix... It's a tense, if forgettable, experience, a movie that is not afraid to swim around in its own ambiguity.

3. João Abreu's rating of the film Take Me to the River

4. CRW's rating of the film Take Me to the River

'Chicken fighting' is......bad?

5. Laurence Hervieux-Gosselin's rating of the film Take Me to the River

6. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Take Me to the River

i was confused but i guess that's what they wanted

7. jxn's rating of the film Take Me to the River

it's not super original but that isn't an issue because of how successful it was in keeping me in utter discomfort from start to finish. a strong debut from matt sobel.

8. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Take Me to the River

Take Me to the River is, by all means, big city meets vast, rural countryside. A tale told by way of a subtle decrescendo that lasts the entire film, even through the climax, I was breath-taken at the ability to carry such a strong tone while staying simple. The fact that I had no idea what was happening until the very end and that the film had a Hitchcockian suspense to it made it 5 stars for me. Very well done.