1. FISCHER's rating of the film Take the Money and Run

Les tares et les avatars de Virgil Strackwell alias Woody Allen, depuis sa prime enfance dans un quartier pauvre de Brooklyn jusqu'à sa condamnation exemplaire à 800 ans de prison ..... Bienvenu ! www.cinefiches.com

2. Bilouaustria's rating of the film Take the Money and Run

Re-watched. A real nice early Woody Allen full of gags and rich with ideas. But it is hardly a film to be honest, more of a collection of jokes and parodies put all together. The false documentary aspect will be later masterized with "Zelig". Here it is not true cinema yet and even the timing lacks at times.

3. El Biffo's rating of the film Take the Money and Run

I was 7 years old when this came out and I thought it was the funniest thing ever. I would have given it 5 stars when I was 7. Many decades later, a second viewing did not amuse me nearly as much as when I was a child. For old times sake, however, I will still give Woody a 4. ANOTHER WOMAN is my favorite W.A. now. But you can see in this film that his jokes are similar to ones he was writing for CANDID CAMERA.

4. Ghostman's rating of the film Take the Money and Run

a pretty hilarious debut by woody allen

5. Dalibor's rating of the film Take the Money and Run

Film centering around an out-of-place tramp and his constant awkwardness Woody Allen would be dealing with from then on. There isn't any deeper substance in anything satirized around Virgil, with but a few notable references, forgettable supporting characters, and just a hunch of intelligent black humor. Slapstick becomes repetitive, but is not all that bad.

6. anacecil's rating of the film Take the Money and Run

7. Nachtreich's rating of the film Take the Money and Run

8. gld48's rating of the film Take the Money and Run

Less wit than his later movies and just more gags. Hysterical though.

9. Balthaz21's rating of the film Take the Money and Run

10. wiwitaek's rating of the film Take the Money and Run

I feel sad after this one

11. noncivez's rating of the film Take the Money and Run

12. Erik F.'s rating of the film Take the Money and Run

Definitely not Woody's best film, but almost certainly his funniest.

13. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Take the Money and Run

14. antibody's rating of the film Take the Money and Run

15. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Take the Money and Run

Keyifli, biraz amatör ama Allen.

16. HSBilly's rating of the film Take the Money and Run

one of the funniest from woody allen's early funny films

17. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Take the Money and Run

1969, dir. WOODY ALLEN - 7.5/10 (USA)

18. teresa romã's rating of the film Take the Money and Run

19. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Take the Money and Run

Gw rasa warkop DKI banyak terinspirasi dari film ini

20. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Take the Money and Run

Genial y divertido. Allen pone en visor la vida de un infeliz ladrón, uno sin suerte que por cierto está destinado a ese estilo de vida. Hay un dedicado seguimiento biográfico de este personaje. Su infancia sostiene y justifica los posteriores acciones. Dentro de las disparatados conceptos que le ceden al individuo, muchos de ellos son técnicamente (y psicológicamente) acertados. Hay absurdo, monólogos y vodevil.

21. cljuan's rating of the film Take the Money and Run

It's such a good movie, but this humor doesn't shake me.

22. Lucas Granero's rating of the film Take the Money and Run

Con su sistema humorístico basado en una expansión de la lógica de los hermanos Marx sobre un contexto posmodernista, Allen consigue aquí mostrar las primeras señales de un talento que en poco tiempo alcanzaría la perfección. No es esta una mala película, pero si se resiente un poco la repetición constante del motivo principal, que tiende a cansar rápidamente, aunque jamas para de hacer reír, lo cual nunca es malo.

23. Lee's rating of the film Take the Money and Run

Romantic, funny and strange. It's basically everything you want from our favorite Jew.

24. Nancy Hopkins Alavattam's rating of the film Take the Money and Run

Fantastic satire, sight gags. Love it!