1. Laura G.'s rating of the film Take This Waltz

It was a hard film to watch because I lived through similar situations. It's difficult to perceive to which point what is wrong is the person you're with or if it's just yourself. When it's yourself then there's no hope.

2. Shahriar Khan's rating of the film Take This Waltz

Sarah Polley is a marvel. A multi-faceted sparkler. Wit, pathos, comedy, and insight. From set-dressing to music to characterisation to direction, everything is exquisite. Rarely have I raved so much about a movie. It is a gem

3. Stella Schiller's rating of the film Take This Waltz

4. Masoud Einabadi's rating of the film Take This Waltz

5. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Take This Waltz

I've seen this movie just because of Michelle Williams and now i really have a fucking crush for her. The movie is very cute,romantic and funny sometimes. In short periods was boring and stereotype but that last part i think it's kinda ok considering that this is a romantic movie.The ending wasn't the one i prefered but it was the smart one.Some disappointment and pity felt at the end for the main character. 7.5/10

6. Lance L O T's rating of the film Take This Waltz

At the beginning of the film Margot explicitly says what she is like and what the film is going to be about, just like her idea about plane connections. The film is beautifully carried by Polley's writing and directing and also by Williams capacity to instill this sense of melancholy without being depressing compensated by the warm cinematography. It's a wonderful film about life,decisions and happiness.

7. Bilouaustria's rating of the film Take This Waltz

Nothing really to remember but still a decent film with the excellent Michelle Williams. Sarah Polley takes her time to tell this very ordinary story. It is kind of touching, even if you see it all coming. Some good dialogues but in the end the feeling you saw this already somewhere else...

8. Johnny Seeker's rating of the film Take This Waltz

Two things: Michelle Williams looks just like Elizabeth Banks in the film still above, and I miss Toronto in the summer!

9. aedey's rating of the film Take This Waltz

Though the story felt rambling for me. I just love the way Daniel do his story-telling to Margot about they are having sex. It's soo intense!

10. Florence Scott - Anderton's rating of the film Take This Waltz

11. Adam's rating of the film Take This Waltz

Shallow and pretentious trite is just as bad as shallow and cliche.

12. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Take This Waltz

13. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Take This Waltz

When Seth Rogen cries, I cry.

14. PeaceMaker93's rating of the film Take This Waltz

Give yourself to the moment, even if it is not longer than a ride in a carousel. I just loved what Sarah Polley did here. "Take this waltz" is a fantastic movie about love, life and marriage! Michelle Williams was so cute and Seth Rogen did a great job, too, although he was a little too kind in the end. 4,5/5

15. kopfkompass's rating of the film Take This Waltz

Enjoy your ride. And as long you keep moving you're doing it right.

16. Hans Rudolf's rating of the film Take This Waltz

Sehr schöner, gefühlvoller und ehrlicher Film mit grandiosen Darstellern über das Mensch-Sein mit unseren wundervollen und verdammten Arten, mit den Lücken im Leben umzugehen. Hinterlässt mich irgendwie ratlos und traurig, aber gleichzeitig auch sehnsüchtig und hoffnungsvoll. Takt this waltz, it's yours now, it's all that there is.

17. Leri Du's rating of the film Take This Waltz

this storie must be narrated by a sexually uptighted and/or frustrated woman with rediculous secret fantasies. the charakters are so dull and behave like teenagers, I was ashamed for their stupidity most of the time.

18. d3rb3n's rating of the film Take This Waltz

19. carolinemenges's rating of the film Take This Waltz

20. Giada Pesce's rating of the film Take This Waltz

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." - Philip K Dick

21. Esteban Henao's rating of the film Take This Waltz

Sweet characters and very close (I was kind of conflicted with the Daniel guy character though, but ok, sometimes felt like nice and stuff and sometimes just like kind of out of place). There are some beautiful shots there too, that place looks wonderful to live in. I found it very touching...moving. Sad of course, but a sadness very un-melodramatic and personal, just one of those things in life. Dealing with it.

22. bastos's rating of the film Take This Waltz

I liked it. Authentic and very sensible human love story

23. computerman's rating of the film Take This Waltz

Starts really promising, but then... I mean: a handsome-ricksha-ironman-talented-artist-who-can read-your-mind? Seriously? Seems to me like the canned ravioli of escape-phantasies! Michelle Williams 's cute though.

24. / Odetta /'s rating of the film Take This Waltz

really nice movie..just made me crying.because so wonderful and sad at once. many times i had to smile because of its natural playful crazyness

← Previous 1 3 4 5