1. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Taken 3

2. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Taken 3

Absolute ridiculous trash, though add a star for the guilty pleasure of Liam Neeson committing himself to the role like this is a "proper film". By this point, the character of Bryan Mills is treated with godlike reverence which is unsurprising given the amount of money this rubbish franchise has brought in....

3. Francisca Mendes's rating of the film Taken 3

4. jonijtr's rating of the film Taken 3

I can feel the milking shit, even when i haven't watch the first 2

5. msmichel's rating of the film Taken 3

'So, am I free to go'....Sure all you did was blow up a building, kill a score of bad guys, had the entire police force mobilized to find you, caused massive vehicular damage on the highway and crash your car into a plane (hello homeland security) but sure yea you can go. Ridiculous to the 9th degree picture especially Whitaker's odd gimmicky performance with the chess pieces and rubber bands. No more please.

6. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film Taken 3

So non sense, but good entertaining. I wanted a Father Like Liam Neeson ♡

7. Julien Marcoux's rating of the film Taken 3

8. SBERB's rating of the film Taken 3

Megaton, meriterebbe 5 solo per il cognome e i film che fa... però è un nome d'arte quindi diventa patetico

9. Rita Maia's rating of the film Taken 3

this is why i hate sequels

10. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Taken 3

Liam is ok, the rest is rather weak. All done by the numbers.

11. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Taken 3

Better than Twoken, but Janssen gets the same treatment. None of the vitality or brutality that the first movie had. Quite the airplane flick: a time-killer.

12. MarcelVonPure's rating of the film Taken 3

13. hirzi_chandani's rating of the film Taken 3

I love the sequel also. Nice. Liam Neeson, I like your style.

14. Addy K.'s rating of the film Taken 3

There's a "homemade" quality to TAKEN 3. You can feel Liam Nesson, Luc Besson and director Olivier Megaton coasting through the shoot, eating bagels between takes. Not that you expected anything substantial from this dogeared franchise, but the sloppiness is overwhelming. Still, it is fun to watch a twitchy Forest Whitaker 'direct' himself, and deliver cringe-inducing expositions over an unceasing Spotify playlist.

15. HKFanatic's rating of the film Taken 3

If you asked my roommate, he'd probably tell you that I'm a rather undiscriminating action movie fan. The truth is, even I have my limits. "Taken 3" is so ineptly written, shot, and edited, that the only redeeming factors are a score from one of the composers behind "The Grandmaster" and Forest Whitaker's oddly committed performance, in which he slaps a rubber band against his wrist as some bizarre form of penance.

16. lisa's rating of the film Taken 3

17. Lucas Davies's rating of the film Taken 3

Is the 3 supposed to be a reference to how many cuts they do every second for every action sequence? Holy crap, never direct another action movie again. Otherwise, this just sucked.

18. henja's rating of the film Taken 3

Ima onaj kad se Harrison Ford baci u vodopad.

19. Varun Saini's rating of the film Taken 3

Love this punch line from Liam Neesom aka Bryan Mills in Taken series "I'll find you & I'll kills you."

20. In Space's rating of the film Taken 3

Liam Neeson always successful to act like this. He never fails me. Good job Liam!

21. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film Taken 3

More of the same. Definitely not an improvement from the first two movies.

22. Nuno Marques's rating of the film Taken 3

They should have stopped by the first one

23. venenatis's rating of the film Taken 3

24. Nadia!'s rating of the film Taken 3

La clásica película de acción con un montón de persecuciones en autos, no voy a negar que estuvo entretenida pero sigo pensando que Taken (la primera) es la mejor de lejos. Ah, me parece o Liam Neeson está más George Clooney (if you know what i mean)