1. Erica __'s rating of the film Taking Woodstock

2. Frank ViSo's rating of the film Taking Woodstock

3. nargs_au's rating of the film Taking Woodstock

Very underrated film, wish it got more success.

4. Andrew Sax's rating of the film Taking Woodstock

5. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Taking Woodstock

6. absentmindednes's rating of the film Taking Woodstock

7. Mariana Branco's rating of the film Taking Woodstock

8. ijol's rating of the film Taking Woodstock

The only memorable scene was the acid trip.

9. Laura G.'s rating of the film Taking Woodstock

10. Nukasvianta's rating of the film Taking Woodstock

film yang membuat vian tahu apa itu LSD dan era emas tahun 1967 - 1970.

11. Mary Anne Magajes's rating of the film Taking Woodstock

12. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Taking Woodstock

choco-milk ♥ | what a huge crazy & fun mess...

13. benvanloon's rating of the film Taking Woodstock

14. Altero's rating of the film Taking Woodstock

" – It’s because we’re Jewish. I know it. Isn’t it? – Mrs Teichberg, Please. This is the Catskills. Half the population is Jewish, they’re all our clients. – Until the day they need you, and then on goes the gas!"

15. Edwin N's rating of the film Taking Woodstock

A frustratingly weak effort - what's the main point of Ang Lee's film ? Surely, it couldn't be a kaleidoscope of hippie life and liberalism in the 60s, they are simply portrayed as grass hoppers who get naked and wander like some Down's Syndrome 18 year-olds.

16. goeienag's rating of the film Taking Woodstock

17. airelaV's rating of the film Taking Woodstock

i loved the acid trip scene

18. Jossy Silva's rating of the film Taking Woodstock

19. Christian Helwig's rating of the film Taking Woodstock

Hat mir sehr gut gefallen, insbesondere Liev Schreiber (Manchurian Candidate) als Vilma. Gute Betrachtungsweise dieses historischen Ereignisses. Einzig die Kamera fand ich teilweise etwas uninspiriert.

20. madebydanlam's rating of the film Taking Woodstock

It was surprisingly good, especially with Demetri Martin's convincing performance and Imelda Staunton was great. Ang Lee mimics 70s documentary look with some distracting "real-time" spilt screens. Great cinematography, great story.

21. S. Singh's rating of the film Taking Woodstock

Certainly one of my favourite films. As well as my favourite from Ang Lee. I really enjoyed everything to this film and the characters were all well developed. The acid trip scene with Love was beautiful. 5 stars.

22. Lucas Lacámara's rating of the film Taking Woodstock

A good, if sometimes slow (both in a good way and not) retelling of Woodstock from one of the key components of the festival. I just wish there was more about the actual music, but I can understand that financially that would be very very difficult. Oh, and it features one of the best drug trips that I've ever seen in a film.

23. mjfneto's rating of the film Taking Woodstock

24. HenriqueA's rating of the film Taking Woodstock

The script is kanda awful, but the cast is fun to watch. Stereotypes all over the place here, but no one was miscast, at least.