1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Tale of Cinema

2. Juan D.'s rating of the film Tale of Cinema

Old frustration and personal crisis themes looked through some quirky ironic lenses that didn't gave much to me.. boring film.

3. Nachtreich's rating of the film Tale of Cinema

4. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Tale of Cinema

Je me présente: une nouvelle admiratrice de Hong Sang-Soo

5. robin's rating of the film Tale of Cinema

6. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Tale of Cinema

No me había percatado hasta este filme que los personajes de Hong son aspirantes suicidas. Por un lado es la frustración que los corroe, por otro es la salida fácil fruto de una desidia. Lo novedoso del director llega sobre la gestación del cine dentro del cine. La primera parte es lo que sería la ficción que se menciona en su segunda parte. Es provocador además esa falta de ideas que no complementan los conflictos.

7. Cole Caudle's rating of the film Tale of Cinema

Peculiar and sly filmmaking. I liked it very much but I find expressing exactly why difficult.

8. Chin Camposano's rating of the film Tale of Cinema

Hong's film tells us what great film's does to people. We want to materialize the life and scenes and character's we see on screen. We pretend that the universe revolves around us -- with that piece of fiction describing our exact feeling inside.

9. AugusteB's rating of the film Tale of Cinema

Maybe my new favorite film of all times.

10. Arash Naim's rating of the film Tale of Cinema

cinema attempts to abolish itself in the absolute of reality, whereas the real already long absorbed in cinematographic hyperreality. [Jean Baudrillard, with some modifications and best regards !]

11. sodr2's rating of the film Tale of Cinema

oh youre so pretty! this movie is really pretty! youre really pretty!

12. Gondo's rating of the film Tale of Cinema

Cinema is everywhere. Same as reality.

13. InsertOzuReferencehere's rating of the film Tale of Cinema

Took me way too long to get around to seeing this ... massively under rated Hong Sang-soo flick!

14. Law's rating of the film Tale of Cinema

Zach and Drew, you should try and find this one too.