1. Log Lady's rating of the film Tales from the Crypt Presents: Bordello of Blood

Cheesy horror with Corey Feldman and the crypt keeper. Great special effects as well, so what's not to like? Okay, I probably prefer the Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight movie, but this one is decent as well. I guess the appeal of TftC is the short duration of each story, so a movie feels too padded at times, but both 90s movies are worth the watch for fans and non-fans alike.

2. msmichel's rating of the film Tales from the Crypt Presents: Bordello of Blood

Second crypt picture has its tonque firmly in cheek with Dennis Miller playing a p.i. investigating mysterious disappearances at the local bordello.... a bordello of vampires. Very silly but somewhat sexy pic saved by Miller's humour and Angie Everhart's sexuality. Somewhat a pity that the tales from the crypt pics failed to find a bigger audience and they ended after just two.

3. Tigrão's rating of the film Tales from the Crypt Presents: Bordello of Blood

Haven't seen it, but the presence of the words "Bordello of Blood" in the title are definitely getting my attention.

4. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Tales from the Crypt Presents: Bordello of Blood

funny, bloody & sexy flick - the right one for this time of the year... HH !

5. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Tales from the Crypt Presents: Bordello of Blood