1. FISCHER's rating of the film Tales of Ordinary Madness

Intéressante incursion de Ferreri dans l'univers bukowskien... www.cinefiches.com

2. Lauren Burrell's rating of the film Tales of Ordinary Madness

3. Umberto L.'s rating of the film Tales of Ordinary Madness

One of the countless peaks in the Cinema of Marco Ferreri. Probably the most comprehensive of them all. It is impossible not to be moved by Ben Gazzara and fascinated by Ornella Muti.

4. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Tales of Ordinary Madness

5. Duarte Patarra's rating of the film Tales of Ordinary Madness

As loucuras do Bukowski. As loucuras do Ferreri. Somos todos ordinariamente loucos!

6. SP's rating of the film Tales of Ordinary Madness

Ben Gazzara. Ben Gazzara.. Ben Gazzara... Ben Gazzara.....

7. Andrea Rizzo Pinna's rating of the film Tales of Ordinary Madness

Nomi importanti dietro questo film. Peccato che il risultato sia al di sotto delle aspettative. Ferreri e Bukowski, tentativo fallito. Peccato.

8. Ezgi Yalinalp's rating of the film Tales of Ordinary Madness

“Style is the answer to everything...Not many have style. Not many can keep style. I have seen dogs with more style than men - though not many dogs have style. Cats have it in abundance."

9. James Devereaux's rating of the film Tales of Ordinary Madness

Brilliant film about our ambivalence. In turn, hilarious and heartbreaking, and sometimes both.

10. Koalacanth's rating of the film Tales of Ordinary Madness

I discovered this film earlier this year and its really grown on me. It almost feels perfect.

11. T. J. Harman's rating of the film Tales of Ordinary Madness

I can understand why some people prefer "Barfly" to this film. While I enjoy that film too, there's something about this film that gets things about Bukowski that Barfy doesn't. Ferreri is a stronger visual director then Schroeder. I think a big reason I love this film more is that it's more like Bukowski's poetry and "Barfly" is more like his novels and I like his poetry more then his novels. Gazzara's great.

12. traag-1's rating of the film Tales of Ordinary Madness