1. chi.claud's rating of the film Talk to Her

2. youkeepmehighhh's rating of the film Talk to Her

3. MisterColo93's rating of the film Talk to Her

4. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Talk to Her

The comfort of strangers indeed, or perhaps care as a form of fetishised obsession. A more restrained Almodovar - and none the worse for it - with an elegiac web of absences and solitudes achieved via coincidence and crossed paths. The stronger emphasis than usual on men is welcome, albeit being supplicant to the adoration of women. The silent film pastiche is a distracting indulgence, otherwise it's superb overall.

5. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Talk to Her

6. ninchok's rating of the film Talk to Her

This film really does get you out of the cave.

7. Iuliaalexandra's rating of the film Talk to Her

8. FISCHER's rating of the film Talk to Her

Un Almodovar apaisé, d'une réelle tendresse pour ses personnages... www.cinefiches.com

9. mimivulturul's rating of the film Talk to Her

10. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Talk to Her

Brock Turner should hire this dude's DP for his biopic

11. Sara Lucas's rating of the film Talk to Her

12. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Talk to Her

This particular Almodovar film, magnifies the narcisisstic fantasies of the male ego projected onto a doll-like, unresponsive, virtually dead body. It is a masturbatory romance that exists in Benigno and Marco's mental fabrication to cope with solitude. The ending is typical Almodovar as he does have a formula to all of his films.

13. angeldromero's rating of the film Talk to Her

WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG TO WATCH THIS? What a powerful love story; is so unexpected, psychotic and yet so touching. The narrative and cinematography are high points without even mentioning the performances in this film. Almodóvar won my heart with this one.

14. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film Talk to Her

A thought provoking, conceptually challenging film that's as emotionally tender as it is surprising.

15. anacecil's rating of the film Talk to Her

Muy buena, muy interesante !!!

16. Emily O's rating of the film Talk to Her

suddenly at the end when the dancing couples move in a line across the stage i was crying ;~/

17. arcondicionado's rating of the film Talk to Her

aquela música do caetano I cry every time

18. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Talk to Her

"There's nothing worse then leaving someone you still love"

19. andxro's rating of the film Talk to Her

Intense, honestly I watch Almodovar's movies as a way to improve my spanish but I do find them rather interesting and colourful, there's a really special vibe about Almodovar's work.

20. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Talk to Her

This year I’ve discovered the power of melodrama with Sirk, Fassbinder, and now Almodovar. But I’m not sure if this constitutes as melodrama, although it is clearly inspired by TV soap operas. But again, maybe it’s not even that, maybe the emotion is too genuine, too true for that label. Or maybe I’m just failing to recognize that art with real emotional power can come in many forms.

21. Carolina Valente's rating of the film Talk to Her

22. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Talk to Her

Won the 2003 Academy award in the Best Writing, Original Screenplay category. Masterpiece.

23. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Talk to Her

24. mubianer's rating of the film Talk to Her

Only Almodovar can pull off these ridiculous plots. But he certainly does!

← Previous 1 3 4