1. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Damn, this is funny and some of the jokes are NOT as far off as one might think. I really like the joke where Ricky's friend keeps calling him on the phone to hang out, even though his friend has broken up Ricky's marriage and is sleeping with his wife. Ricky starts out pissed but his friend always brings him back around to liking him; god, this reminds me of my Dad on the phone so much. "Wait a minute, I hate you!"

2. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

The typical McKay & Ferrell joint, with some racing scenes stuck on.

3. Mr. Smifff's rating of the film Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

A bit too crude, but overall a memorable little film. Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly have great chemistry as always.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

The only things I liked in this were John C. Reily, and the fact that the main character has two first names, and knows this.

5. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Barely funnier than Days of Thunder.

6. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

7. Emily O's rating of the film Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

8. Fuzzbucket's rating of the film Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

I wake up every morning and I piss excellence.

9. jmfran2's rating of the film Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

10. Joe Godburn's rating of the film Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

A solid comedy which targets and mocks a society so well, that it alienates those who don't know the culture and annoys those who are very serious about it. For those of us in between it is a sweet sweet ride. Also John C Reilley and Amy Adams being all KINDS of hot.

11. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Even though the movie is way too long for it´s own good, it really delivers both laughs and some cool racing scenes.

12. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

13. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

The first 20 minutes of this movie are fucking golden. Everything after that, not so much...

14. Jardun's rating of the film Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

I'm such a sucker for Will Ferrell.

15. supercar's rating of the film Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

I'm shocked at how great the racing scenes are in this movie. They are very very well done.

16. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

It's about time we value this film as the masterpiece it actually is.

17. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Classic! Indeed, Polyglot, shake and bake!

18. Polyglot's rating of the film Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

19. Erik Villasenor's rating of the film Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

I don't care if it's not well made! This movie has the best deleted scenes!