1. Barış Akpınar's rating of the film Tallulah

2. RumbleFish's rating of the film Tallulah

Emozionante, inaspettato, dolce, preciso.

3. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film Tallulah

A well written drama, I was really invested in the characters. I would have perhaps liked a more intense and dramatic ending, though. I'm slowly becoming an Ellen Page fan, I think she's great.

4. Marta's rating of the film Tallulah

What a concetual ending. Can we also praise the little kid for her crying timing 'cause tbh

5. Milly Hampton's rating of the film Tallulah

pretty bad but baby so cute aw

6. Patrick John's rating of the film Tallulah

Orange is the New Black writer makes a character sketch via Ellen Page! Lots tackle motherhood. Awesome movie! Just great!

7. greers's rating of the film Tallulah

3,5, seriously mubi i need half ratings

8. Michael Peer's rating of the film Tallulah

I watched this over the weekend and completely forgot about it. That pretty much sums up my review. The movie thinks that it's characters are so much more real than they are. This film is one step away from Lifetime Movie of the Week, grasping for profundity by using Waking Life's drifting away from earth moment and depending on it for all it's thematic weight. I was looking forward to it since Sundance. Yawn.

9. Laurence Hervieux-Gosselin's rating of the film Tallulah

10. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Tallulah

11. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Tallulah

I was expecting a little bit more, but Ellen Page is always a joy to admire. (3.5)

12. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Tallulah

In which you get to discover what happened to Juno (and her mom). Meanwhile, her father, Terence Fletcher, became a professor in an élite NY music conservatory and began throwing chairs at students. For their own good.

13. lostlevel's rating of the film Tallulah

I confess I wasn't expecting it to be quite so good.

14. Diderot's rating of the film Tallulah

Excellent performances in all the major roles.