1. lou.'s rating of the film Tamara Drewe

Should I really fire on the red cross?

2. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Tamara Drewe

Not even Arterton can save this chocolate box drivel.

3. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Tamara Drewe

4. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Tamara Drewe

Too long and a complete waste of time.

5. José Neves's rating of the film Tamara Drewe

6. Felix's rating of the film Tamara Drewe

Belanglose Story, unsympathische Charaktere & kaum Gags die zünden. Was bleibt sind ein paar Schmunzler & ganz schöne Landschaftsaufnahmen von England.

7. Rubinia Welco's rating of the film Tamara Drewe

Nette Unterhaltung, in der jedes Cliché seinen Platz findet.

8. finia's rating of the film Tamara Drewe

ein leichter film, gut zur aufräumunterhaltung oder so

9. ennopf@gmail.com's rating of the film Tamara Drewe

10. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Tamara Drewe

This movie is guilty of the 'Woody Allen' effect. Young attractive women sleeping with older established men. Is this a commentary or a way of perpetuating the myth? It's so much harder to get along with women when they don't look up to you like a god.

11. lostlevel's rating of the film Tamara Drewe

Better than I expected, I enjoyed the elements of Far from the Madding Crowd and it was funny at points. Not really the sort of film I subscribe to Mubi for though...

12. babycakesromero's rating of the film Tamara Drewe

stephen frears does what he always does..make a great movie without looking like he's trying. on point throughout. spot on performances and managed to make the english countryside an as per usual not a totally dull period romp. if woody allen had ever made a great film set in england this would have been it

13. Daniel Reid's rating of the film Tamara Drewe

Toe curling at times but it has got fun, interesting characters.

14. cristatus's rating of the film Tamara Drewe

This film has no closed captions, so is not accessible to deaf or hard of hearing people.

15. Mark Commode's rating of the film Tamara Drewe

watched this whilst having a ruby with the missus Thought it was gonna be shit but in fact at one point i was laughing so hard a bit of poppadom shot across the room and took out a clothes moth

16. huitzi's rating of the film Tamara Drewe

17. raggiodisole's rating of the film Tamara Drewe

TV drama, maddeningly uneven, yet mildly watchable

18. Agne's rating of the film Tamara Drewe

I felt it was my time wasted. It's a bit like The Archers - televised. Middle-class giggling at inappropriate situations and pie baking on an organic farm. That said, it does have a few decent jokes ("I hope it doesn't give her thrush") and the 15 year old girl is great, I'd watch this for her alone. Cringed through the rest of it, though...Ah, they also have a bad pastiche of (bad) Hugh Grant.

19. xorge's rating of the film Tamara Drewe

very funny, good interpretation of the original book

20. Martin Townley's rating of the film Tamara Drewe

21. davej's rating of the film Tamara Drewe

like some typical boring English glossy TV drama that you wouldn't watch. cardboard characters. no real depth.

22. ivCZan's rating of the film Tamara Drewe

light entertainment or a backgroud sh*t. nothing wrong with that though.

23. sebastianbarronmubi's rating of the film Tamara Drewe

24. Erika Jane's rating of the film Tamara Drewe

Bit slow, predictable and the characters a bit flat. Bit sexist too. Only for a rainy afternoon.