1. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film Tangerine

2. nicolecahali's rating of the film Tangerine

gostei! achei a cor amarela/laranja de final de dia maravilhosa. tons muito bonitos e que capturam o clima. gostei mais quando descobri que foi filmado com Iphone! bem interessante. achei o roteiro bem legal também. gosto dos filmes "cotidianos" dele! o jantar/natal armênio lembrou minha família <3

3. Лиич's rating of the film Tangerine

so fun to watch, the main characters are so real and charismatic. amazing usage of documentary style of capturing a day in a life of these crazy two characters. very fun and engaging!

4. lucia lurzo's rating of the film Tangerine

5. Absentia's rating of the film Tangerine

6. Audrey's rating of the film Tangerine

7. tommy cruise's rating of the film Tangerine

8. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Tangerine

It's no miracle, but works very well as just a story about neglected and isolated people looking for genuine moments in the sea of plastic shit (including both things and people). Beautifully shot, too.

9. Graveyard Poet's rating of the film Tangerine

Atrocious and awful waste of time. One of the worst movies I've ever seen.

10. Anca.'s rating of the film Tangerine

11. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Tangerine

Yes, the fact the movie was filmed in a phone is absolutely brilliant, cause the cinematography of Tangerine is dope as shit. Besides, the film is completely energetic and the acting is absolutely awesome. "Merry Christmas Eve, Bitch."

12. Adriana Wildness's rating of the film Tangerine

13. Eric Porcelluzzi's rating of the film Tangerine

14. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Tangerine

15. Giuseppe Rigaglia's rating of the film Tangerine

16. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Tangerine

17. Claire Wongsutin's rating of the film Tangerine

18. saltkin's rating of the film Tangerine

19. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Tangerine

This was, thankfully, not the gimmick I thought it was going to be, and had it not been advertised as such, I may have seen it sooner. Sean Baker's film is a neorealist look at the lives of some pathetic people living in a harsh reality, with a look and feel that is emblematic of it. I really enjoyed this!

20. gaussian's rating of the film Tangerine

huh why dont my iphone videos look like this

21. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Tangerine

22. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Tangerine

Holy shit, such an outrageous and kinetic twisted little film. It starts out somewhat amateurish and way too over the top, but then it goes wayyy above the top and it just fucking shines in a beatiful, fucked up explosion. It treats a dark subject with a great sense of humour (I laughed hard. a lot) but it is also pretty fucking heartrenching. Sean Baker is a master at his craft.

23. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Tangerine

24. sabrina's rating of the film Tangerine

I loved that this movie was filmed with an iphone, and i loved the characters. Free the femme ~~