1. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Tangerine

2. camille demers-lambert's rating of the film Tangerine

3. ssia22's rating of the film Tangerine

Bit slow at first, but then it goes BOOM! Bold storytelling. Loved it! The cinematography rocks, there's a lot of sarcasm in it, strong characters, christmassy LA just completes the whole package.

4. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Tangerine

Could not stand the characters for the first half; but that's the greatest magic trick of art, I guess: to make one see what one does not see by itself.

5. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Tangerine

Trădați în Dragoste: Armenians in America

6. Erik F.'s rating of the film Tangerine

3.5 stars. The tenderness of the ending caught me off-guard after how frenetic and squalid and raw the rest of the film is. A fresh and fearless project.

7. Trailblazer, LLC.'s rating of the film Tangerine

Brilliantly constructed. Manic, fun energy. Spunky characters led the way with rockin' music. Inspiring what can be done with an Iphone.

8. vordven's rating of the film Tangerine

9. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Tangerine

10. kesurupan's rating of the film Tangerine

suka banget!!! nice scoring!! A+ acting!!! and the color!!! i'm dead!!!

11. knockkneed's rating of the film Tangerine

one of the easiest watches of my life

12. Lau Bendix's rating of the film Tangerine

Perhaps not the best story in the world, but the cinematography alone in this movie is worth a viewing. It does, however, help to the movie's credit that it is shot on just three iPhone 5's.

13. Diogo Xará's rating of the film Tangerine

i loved all about this, i don't know where to start

14. ruzica's rating of the film Tangerine

Too hysterical, perhaps.

15. Gonçalo's rating of the film Tangerine

The all scene in "the donut time", with the mother-in-law, is just priceless.

16. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film Tangerine

The indie surprise of the year! Powerful performances from T Actors! A controversial look into Armenian Diaspora! Thumbs up for Smartphone filmmaking!

17. Isabella Heron's rating of the film Tangerine

18. Yugosalvia Plath's rating of the film Tangerine

19. Mar J's rating of the film Tangerine

20. jewelsofglory's rating of the film Tangerine

It was hard to watch– incredibly realistic, cinema verte style, in your face.

21. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Tangerine

22. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Tangerine

A pitch-black comedy about desperation and miscommunication. I imagine that if Mean Streets came out in the present day it wouldn't be too far from what we have here.

23. Droog811's rating of the film Tangerine

3 1/2 stars actually. Funny, streetwise comedy/drama. Interesting view on the sleazy, yet human side of L.A. Shot entirely on an iPhone which you soon forget while watching.

24. qw0aszx's rating of the film Tangerine

The first idea came into my mind after watching this film is "I've got to buy that anamorphic lens for iPhone".