1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Tangerine

2. Claire Wongsutin's rating of the film Tangerine

3. gumballs's rating of the film Tangerine

4. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Tangerine

This was, thankfully, not the gimmick I thought it was going to be, and had it not been advertised as such, I may have seen it sooner. Sean Baker's film is a neorealist look at the lives of some pathetic people living in a harsh reality, with a look and feel that is emblematic of it. I really enjoyed this!

5. gaussian's rating of the film Tangerine

huh why dont my iphone videos look like this

6. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Tangerine

7. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Tangerine

Holy shit, such an outrageous and kinetic twisted little film. It starts out somewhat amateurish and way too over the top, but then it goes wayyy above the top and it just fucking shines in a beatiful, fucked up explosion. It treats a dark subject with a great sense of humour (I laughed hard. a lot) but it is also pretty fucking heartrenching. Sean Baker is a master at his craft.

8. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Tangerine

9. sabrina's rating of the film Tangerine

I loved that this movie was filmed with an iphone, and i loved the characters. Free the femme ~~

10. Arf's rating of the film Tangerine

11. Log Lady's rating of the film Tangerine

Rugged yet beautifully colorful views of L.A., good camerawork, darkly humoristic yet warm in terms of relationships and living in the city. Not sure if the story or the script are particularly memorable or whether they can take closer scrutiny, but overall Tangerine feels fresh and made me curious about Sean Baker as a director.

12. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Tangerine

13. camille demers-lambert's rating of the film Tangerine

14. ssia22's rating of the film Tangerine

Bit slow at first, but then it goes BOOM! Bold storytelling. Loved it! The cinematography rocks, there's a lot of sarcasm in it, strong characters, christmassy LA just completes the whole package.

15. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Tangerine

Could not stand the characters for the first half; but that's the greatest magic trick of art, I guess: to make one see what one does not see by itself.

16. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Tangerine

Trădați în Dragoste: Armenians in America

17. Erik F.'s rating of the film Tangerine

3.5 stars. The tenderness of the ending caught me off-guard after how frenetic and squalid and raw the rest of the film is. A fresh and fearless project.

18. Trailblazer, LLC.'s rating of the film Tangerine

Brilliantly constructed. Manic, fun energy. Spunky characters led the way with rockin' music. Inspiring what can be done with an Iphone.

19. vordven's rating of the film Tangerine

20. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Tangerine

21. kesurupan's rating of the film Tangerine

suka banget!!! nice scoring!! A+ acting!!! and the color!!! i'm dead!!!

22. knockkneed's rating of the film Tangerine

one of the easiest watches of my life

23. Lau Bendix's rating of the film Tangerine

Perhaps not the best story in the world, but the cinematography alone in this movie is worth a viewing. It does, however, help to the movie's credit that it is shot on just three iPhone 5's.

24. Diogo Xará's rating of the film Tangerine

i loved all about this, i don't know where to start