1. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Tangled

2. Pango's rating of the film Tangled

Such a weird sidekick to have. That poor Chameleon must have felt so lonely in the Medieval Europe. So lonely.

3. Auranee's rating of the film Tangled

The writing has its weak points, but this really did feel nostalgic, like a Disney movie of old. Good soundtrack. Rapunzel is irresistible. Also, major shout-out to the lighting department on this one.

4. Vincent T's rating of the film Tangled

5. Kreg's rating of the film Tangled

I remember liking it but have never felt the need to watch it again, like other Disney films

6. Mariana Ginginha's rating of the film Tangled

7. hamsa's rating of the film Tangled

8. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Tangled

It's good, but I KIND of wish the movie would have used the Fairy Tale format to evoke more. Rapunzel is associated with the sun, which is warm, beautiful, life-giving, as well as a flower, which are often symbols of women in full bloom, etc. But those don't really play into larger themes so much as just remaining at the level that they suggest qualities about Rapunzel.

9. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Tangled

Scenes featuring Rapunzel's kidnapper Gothel feel more like an episode of Law & Order: SVU than a children's movie.

10. melis.'s rating of the film Tangled

11. film's rating of the film Tangled

Love this animation...

12. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Tangled

I found the horse that moved like a blood hound disturbing. Otherwise, 3 & and half stars for the animation of Rapunzel's face and the deft handling of emotional abuse.

13. sobaneh's rating of the film Tangled

Boring but pretty. If we're gonna keep making movies about the same old fairytales at least have the decency of doing something original.

14. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film Tangled

15. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Tangled

16. Lino Monteiro's rating of the film Tangled

A dazzling picture that stays original to its company's roots and keeps in with the trend of CGI animated films at the same time. The characters, namely Rapunzel, are engaging and fun to watch, the animation luscious and the story is pretty good too. There are some nice tunes in the movie, though I'll have to admit, are not exactly timeless nor memorable. All in all, Tangled is a movie you're likely to enjoy.

17. LNLee's rating of the film Tangled

probably one of my favorite recent disney films. great pity that disney went from this and took a huge step back with frozen, though.

18. Yunny Kim's rating of the film Tangled

try to make movies with less bull shit plz

19. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Tangled

One of the best features Disney has brought out in the last few years. And with the best graphics I have seen in a while. I enjoyed it immensely! It is visually stunning and extremely smart. It gives more than you asked for and it thoroughly provides a fun afternoon with your family, which is animated film's main aim after all.

20. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Tangled

remember when that disney princess was so kooky and interesting but also pretty?

21. venenatis's rating of the film Tangled

22. Nicolas Djurdjevic's rating of the film Tangled

Funny, wonderful & profoundly of its time.

23. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Tangled