1. weinbrandbabsi's rating of the film Tank Girl

female empowerment cool as it has probably rarely ever been before

2. f-nanda's rating of the film Tank Girl

The thing that bothered me the most was that she cuts her perfect-without-holes-pantyhose in an apocalyptic world and I cant even manage to get out of my house without a wire pulled on mine!

3. RumbleFish's rating of the film Tank Girl

Tanto figo il fumetto tanto gli è venuto male questo film. Basta vedere il canguro.

4. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Tank Girl

swell, but the swellings gone down

5. senitree's rating of the film Tank Girl

Most of all funny, entertaining and nice soundtrack. Too bad that she´s a bit sexualized but after all I liked the appearance of Jack Kerouac´s reincarnation ahah

6. Sergio Córdova's rating of the film Tank Girl

Some movies you saw when you were a kid, you shouldn`t rewatch when older....if you fear they might not stand the test of time, they probably won't and you will end up forever overwritting the innocent impression and the memory you had of them...in honor of that memory and Lori Petty I will give it two stars

7. Michael Stephenson's rating of the film Tank Girl

I actually quite liked Lori Petty and the punchy energy of the film and, for what it is, I was enjoying this until the Jar Jar-esque Rippers turned up and became so prominent.

8. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Tank Girl

One star for the soundtrack and one star for naomi watts.

9. film_lies101's rating of the film Tank Girl

10. HKFanatic's rating of the film Tank Girl

It's debatable whether a remake could improve upon this film, even with a stronger script or higher production values. I say this largely because this role seems designed from the ground up for Lori Petty, an actress who I've long admired but who always seemed too genuinely counter-culture to ever make it big in Hollywood. Her curveball line readings are the reason "Tank Girl" is still a great deal of fun to behold.

11. MostlyDead's rating of the film Tank Girl

The money that went into this piece of shit could have gone to starving kids.

12. Gabe's rating of the film Tank Girl

13. NICOLE86's rating of the film Tank Girl

One of my favorite Cult films as well of my youth. Lori Petty is pretty fabulous as Tank Girl and the soundtrack is amazing.

14. _Lilith_'s rating of the film Tank Girl

Honestly, the Let's Do It sequence is worth Baz Luhrmann's entire career.

15. Algitya's rating of the film Tank Girl

Rock Me Up! Lori Petty was born.to play this role. thought

16. Sandy Connell's rating of the film Tank Girl

As has been the case since records began, Malcolm McDowell was the sole redeeming feature of this film. God bless that man.

17. MegaMeg's rating of the film Tank Girl

Based on a British Comic. Mixed feelings of yay badass chic but disappointed that she is sexualized. Can't have both I guess.

18. Black Hole's rating of the film Tank Girl

Best things were Malcolm McDowell, the all-too brief animations (interesting for Gorillaz fans) and an early pre-star glimpse of Naomi Watts underplaying so much I forgot she was in it...

19. mjgildea's rating of the film Tank Girl

If I could give this move less than one star I gladly would...

20. nargs_au's rating of the film Tank Girl

i enjoy the comics but this film just didnt cut it. fun movie to watch tho. if you take away the corney storyline

21. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Tank Girl

22. IndyLIVE's rating of the film Tank Girl

Makes an honest attempt to capture the spirit of the comics but tries too hard to make sense of it. I don't know if it was the filmmakers or studio interference that forced in so many unnecessary explanations and tried to make Tank Girl into a more conventional hero. The genius of the comics is that they make no sense. They follow no coherent structure. They were about punk, anarchy. A studio just won't allow that.

23. Gretchen's rating of the film Tank Girl

This movie is pure nostalgia for me. Plus it has the most fantastic soundtrack EVER.

24. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Tank Girl

Ice-T plays a Ripper. That's worth 2 stars alone.