1. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film Tape

A bitter and hilarious homage to the "What is exactly happening right now, Is it real? I think I might just get the fuck outta here ASAP" moments of life. A very surprising film. Pretty overlooked too. Love the old video camera look. 3.5 stars.

2. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Tape

3. Nachtreich's rating of the film Tape

4. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Tape

5. Mugino's rating of the film Tape

Grainy handheld video and the pallid seediness of a cheap motel room provide the stage for this layered confessional. Self-serving subjectivity and disingenuous motivations bounce among the cast, made more claustrophobic and suffocating by the transition from theatre to screen. A bit 'stagey' at times, but the performances and dialogue are penetrating and memorable.

6. ORAS's rating of the film Tape

7. smndvdcl's rating of the film Tape

An interesting experiment.

8. thomasjeff16's rating of the film Tape

9. James Roth's rating of the film Tape

Good concept and performances but i felt the concept was better than the script

10. galimgim's rating of the film Tape

PRAGMATICS. This is why I suck at social interactions.

11. Marco Oddone's rating of the film Tape

12. orangey's rating of the film Tape

may seem annoying at first, but I urge viewers to stay with it until the end, because it really pays off

13. Rongmon's rating of the film Tape

14. Jack Hemingway's rating of the film Tape

i like it, but something just felt lacking. need another view methinks.

15. CRW's rating of the film Tape

Apart from the fact Uma's character seems a little too composed and so a little unrealistic, this is really rather good.

16. meancreek's rating of the film Tape

My favourite Hawke performance.

17. Neto's rating of the film Tape

Second Ginger Root. Good movie. Great Play. Have seen it performed twice. with different casts. there's always a different nuance that each player brings to the written word. As a Movie a prefer the interview - The Steve Buscemi version for the subtitled eversed group or the Danish one to the more adventures crowd... as good as any room drama can get

18. ginger root's rating of the film Tape

you should try The Interview(2007)...

19. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Tape

A really really really good one room drama. I'd love to see this on stage the the three actors here knock it out of the park. Kudos to Linklater for keeping me interested in a boring hotel room.

20. Droog's rating of the film Tape

This is one of my favorite film adaptations. Linklater's use of minimalistic settings is absolutely amazing. Three great performances shine here.

21. Maicol Andrés Ordoñez's rating of the film Tape

This made me want to make a movie in one room with a digital camera so bad. This is pretty intense stuff and it doesn't feel at all like a filmed play.

22. L.A.™'s rating of the film Tape

A daring project anchored by solid performances by the three actor's. A study in both people's personalities and detachment from those around us. Linklater at his unique best, a flawed film but still worth a viewing.