1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Tarantula

Old fashioned monster fun where the enormous spider even seem to have gotten a serum to become invincible as well as big. Acceptable acting too with a fun cameo by Clint Eastwood who even in his first year as an actor manage to save the world as we knew he could.

2. Aardsy's rating of the film Tarantula

Science is science, but a girl must get her hair done.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Tarantula

Excellent, envoûtant et d'une sombre beauté, ce film étonne et séduit toujours autant le spectateur. Son réalisateur commit quelques oeuvres essentielles du cinéma fantastique parmi lesquelles figurent "Le météore de la nuit" "L'étrange créature du lac noir" "L'homme qui rétrécit" "La souris qui rugissait"... www.cinefiches.com

4. matelot's rating of the film Tarantula

5. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Tarantula

Entretenida y buenos efectos para su tiempo. Creo que de echo eso es lo mejor. En la trama es casi conocido. En la serie B casi siempre todo empieza en un desierto, algún virus o invasor anda suelto y nadie sabe. Poco a poco se va abriendo la verdad, obviamente cuando ya es demasiado tarde. Para eso ya se aliaron el héroe y la heroína, quienes curiosamente son expertos de la ciencia.

6. msmichel's rating of the film Tarantula

Terrible effects sink this fifties' effort that attempted to cash in on the previous year's 'Them!'s success. Film lacked in most all areas. Of interest for a small role by Clint Eastwood near the conclusion.

7. Endre's rating of the film Tarantula

What I liked best about this was the concise dialogue (Arnold's sparing style is probably first and foremost a matter of low budget, but gives his films an abstract quality). "We must keep our minds open and our mouths shut... Until we know."

8. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Tarantula

9. Damian's rating of the film Tarantula

Perfect 50s sci-fi from one of the greatest b-movie directors.

10. Scotch's rating of the film Tarantula