1. jajabornixa's rating of the film Tarnation

2. Xénia's rating of the film Tarnation

one of those movies that stick forever in your brain and appears from time to time in your thoughts and conversations about great cinema moments experienced.

3. Magda Magdy's rating of the film Tarnation

.... I can't... even...........

4. Mariana Vilhena's rating of the film Tarnation

5. a_kaminski's rating of the film Tarnation

queer documentary unlike any other. sad, disturbing, very personal. i can't remember if i have ever cried so much during a film before. every time i watch this masterpiece i find myself so lonely and speechless in the dark room...

6. Absentia's rating of the film Tarnation

I don't know if "Tarnation" is a great work...I only know that it touched my heart.

7. kobaia's rating of the film Tarnation

The haunting dynamic of an ill mother and her son. This personal documentary has wrapped within itself a dual force of heart and bite, by which it had entranced me with fuzzy Super 8 clips and antagonisms with the Self in the realm of introspection, placement, and perseverance. Life is a trip, and Caouette acts as voyeur of the convoluted and nigh unreal life that he had circumstantially cultivated.

8. Hammer.K's rating of the film Tarnation

J'ai pris cela pour une escroquerie.

9. Tiphaine Tatin de Lattre's rating of the film Tarnation

10. JuliánGarcía's rating of the film Tarnation

A must to watch if you are into documentaries.

11. dianacrisan01's rating of the film Tarnation

12. violentango's rating of the film Tarnation

O documentário levado ao extremo. Imagine gravar toda a sua vida, incluindo obviamente as partes ruins, e organizá-la em um filme. Tarnaion não só faz isso, como traz uma honestidade tão gigante, que é difícil não se comover com a história.

13. Agustina's rating of the film Tarnation

Not quite a documentary, more like poetry on film. Something I've never seen before. I was touched and shocked and mesmerized and in love all a once. It was a privilege to be let into the life and art of Jonathan Caouette.

14. Jordan Peters's rating of the film Tarnation

The criticisms of narcissism may be rather valid, but this is nonetheless an exciting, honest and riveting self portrait.

15. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Tarnation

Un collage de reminiscencias pero con un estilo excéntrico, pop, fantástico. Lo que causa más atención de este documental es su modo narrativo. Es ausente el narrador, en su lugar lo reemplaza una serie de grabaciones, fotos y líneas que siguen el curso de la historia. Un arduo trabajo que además se da el lujo de innovar su estética.

16. yvetteiswet's rating of the film Tarnation

17. ijol's rating of the film Tarnation

Is this THE best documentary ever existed or what?

18. Colton Bose's rating of the film Tarnation

I don't know what I could possibly say about this film. No words would do it justice. All I know is that it is the most powerful, most honest documentary I have ever seen.

19. Kelvane's rating of the film Tarnation

So dark. So sad, so beautiful.

20. Veritas Verte's rating of the film Tarnation

A revealing, personal look at growing up with a mentally ill parent.

21. EastyBoy's rating of the film Tarnation

I loved the way this film abandoned a normal documentary approach and a consistent structure, moving from avant-garde montages to intense interviews with members of the director's family.

22. Tigrão's rating of the film Tarnation

23. vordven's rating of the film Tarnation

24. elmer_fishsticks's rating of the film Tarnation

One of the most bizarre films of the last decade. Quite a trip.