1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Tarzan

2. Louis Robert's rating of the film Tarzan

3. Deiner's rating of the film Tarzan

[2nd time] I hadn't watched this movie since it was originally released so I couldn't remember anything from it when I decided to watch it again. I liked the animation and the use of color and I also liked some of the songs but as a whole, I thought this movie was extremely disappointing. I thought it fell apart when the other humans entered the scene because before that, I actually thought it was a watchable movie.

4. Danny Mansfield's rating of the film Tarzan

5. raquel_ag's rating of the film Tarzan

Enredo: ★★★★ Animação: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

6. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Tarzan

7. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Tarzan

8. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Tarzan

Tarzan surfing on the trees was a tremendously animated moment, that and the Phil Collins soundtrack makes this one of my Disney favorites.

9. Jackson Staninger's rating of the film Tarzan

The most generic Disney movie with the most boring main character ever. It's basically Disney Jungle Book minus the personality or the focus.

10. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Tarzan

11. Star Lord's rating of the film Tarzan

Molto carino, un bel cartone.

12. hamsa's rating of the film Tarzan

13. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Tarzan

14. JoanaSantos's rating of the film Tarzan

15. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Tarzan

Unfortunately, the environment and camerawork far outshine the character art and depth. Music is certainly a thing.

16. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Tarzan

17. Alessandro Di Fraio's rating of the film Tarzan

Io non amo la Disney. A dirla tutta io detesto la Disney e non riesco a vedere un briciolo di cuore, nei loro lavori, eppure mi pare che con Tarzan si siano impegnati parecchio. Riesco a vedere una luce, in questo film, che difficilmente si può riscontrare in altre pellicole Disney. Stranamente Tarzan mi è piaciuto. Perfino l'eccessiva musicalità, che solitamente mi infastidisce, non mi è dispiaciuta.

18. Greg S.'s rating of the film Tarzan

Piece of shit. Phil Collins is a terrible man.

19. p4kow's rating of the film Tarzan

20. Maximilian XXI's rating of the film Tarzan

Why is Phil Collins not credited with "MUSIC"?