1. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

me parecio una peli dirigida a un publico sensible pero 100% masculino. no pude empatizar con las emociones. aun asi creo que la peli era bella

2. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

I appreciate how much Kiarostami expects from the viewer. Yet, it wasn't until reading: http://sensesofcinema.com/2001/abbas-kiarostami-17/cherry/ that I fully appreciated this film. Maybe I would've unearthed its hidden gems on my own if I hadn't read this right after watching it, but the film is so subtle, if not secretive, about its true genius and anyway great regardless, so I don't think I would've bothered.

3. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

sometimes a film lays you bare and you are completely and utterly seen

4. Mx Nihil's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

"I've decided to free myself from this life... What for? It wouldn't help you to know and I can't talk about it. If I told you, you wouldn't understand. It's not because you don't understand but you can't feel what I feel. You can sympathize, understand, show compassion. But feel my pain? No. You suffer and so do I. I understand you, you comprehend my pain but you can't feel it."

5. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

6. Catarina Andrade's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

Muita bom. :) Uma journey do desespero à salvação OU NÃO. decidam vocês pq o Abbas não vai dizer. Lindas imagens de terra, sombras, vidas, estrelas.

7. João Portalegre's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

I'll need to rewatch this in a few years time and give it a 5 then.

8. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

9. H V's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

What are the motives of Mr. Badii? What would my motives be? After all it is a movie, look, he's passing a cigarette to the director. And what about life, it is greater than movies after all - and is it worth it? so it got me thinking, amongst other things space won't allow for

10. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

11. James Mackin's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

This is a film that should be shown to people who are very anti-suicide. A person's desires for taking their own life are of no interest to you, they are only for the person taking their own life. And Kiarostami completely stuck the landing.

12. Ethan's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

This is a heartbreaking and intimate film about a man who just wants to end his life but finds that the kindness of strangers may just be enough to change his mind even if it is already made up. Pure cinema.

13. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

Roger Ebert called this movie "excruciatingly boring." He's not wrong, but I loved it?

14. FISCHER's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

D'un sujet terrible et pourtant essentiel à la fois, le metteur en scène Abbas Kiarostami nous propose une étonnante réflexion sur la vie... www.cinefiches.com

15. leirmx's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

16. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

17. miles's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

Re-watched 2018: the perfect before bed movie, so gentle and beautiful that it makes you along float.

18. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

film abbas pertama yangsaya tonton, tengkyu bil

19. Leigh Collins's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

I expected to love this film but I actually came close to hating it. Perhaps I knew too much about it in advance, so the slow reveal about what he was actually doing weren't revelations at all. I was also surprised by how boring some of the conversations were. The only scene that sparked my interest was the monologue of the taxidermist. And then it ended with the most self-indulgent cop-out I've ever seen.

20. Nikita Rasskazov's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

You can compare it to drone or academic minimalist music — wit, subtle, invisibly changing, lyrical. You will be either bored or fascinated by its rhythm. It is also a weird road-movie where the road is a circle.

21. TZUHSIEN TANG's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

22. uenus's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

23. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

Mr. Badhi harus banyak belajar dari Erlandho Saputra talk less do more. But, i love both.

24. ooming's rating of the film Taste of Cherry

kiarostami can never do wrong. rest in peace.