1. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Taxidermia

2. Anand Kani's rating of the film Taxidermia

Surreal, grotesque and incredibly inventive, Taxidermia is a bizarre tale of the limits of the human body, a rich allegory of post war Hungary, and a stunning visual experience that is also an endurance test.

3. Balthaz21's rating of the film Taxidermia

4. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Taxidermia

Put the food away And then press play. 3.5

5. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Taxidermia

6. Arf's rating of the film Taxidermia

7. B o g d a n's rating of the film Taxidermia

8. Magda Magdy's rating of the film Taxidermia

If u have an easy stomach don't watch this. Hungarian visual stunner.

9. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Taxidermia

Our Daily Free Stream: Taxidermia (german dubbed). Taxidermia spielt in einer magischen und bizarren Welt. Taxidermia führt das Elend vor eines Mannes, dessen DNA so codiert ist, dass es einem Albtraum gleicht: Eine genetische Verschlüsselung, die sich über drei Generationen entfalten wird... mehr auf cinegeek.de

10. Log Lady's rating of the film Taxidermia

Not as smart as Pálfi would probably like you to believe, but still fun and filthy. Stylistically similar to Jean-Pierre Jeunet, but more adult and less annoying. I just wish the segments had come together more smoothly. The final few minutes are undoubtedly disgusting, but also one of the best body horror moments in cinema.

11. yelloww's rating of the film Taxidermia

12. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Taxidermia

most people think that this film is about Hungary's history and political changes, but it was mostly a pretext for Palfi to be shocking and original, give the guy a break :/

13. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Taxidermia

Not sure the very good last 15 minute makes the entire movie worth watching.

14. crnstsc's rating of the film Taxidermia

filthy, gruesome, brilliant

15. tenonder's rating of the film Taxidermia

16. José Neves's rating of the film Taxidermia

An indigestible digest of the worst of contemporary cinema: Jeunet and Caro, Von Trier, Seidl e tutti quanti, the spy-movie promoter of the human vulgarity and obscenity transformed into a surplus value of a supposedly smart and interventional comic. An aesthetic and ethical horror.

17. flori de cireș's rating of the film Taxidermia

Lajos was my favourite character(a truly psychopath) Dirty&cool!

18. Adriano Rocha's rating of the film Taxidermia

19. subtonal's rating of the film Taxidermia

contains some of the most f'd up scenes I've ever seen

20. Žirafe's rating of the film Taxidermia

21. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Taxidermia

This is gruesome, disgusting and incredibly imaginative body horror cinema. If you can stomach it until its resolution, you'll feel both the originality as well as the hiper-surrealism and nausea coming to you as such disturbing subject matters are being discussed. It is good at what it proposes to do and its grotesqueness will quickly remind of both Jodorowski or Spasojevic and their Central European tendencies.

22. Superfrog's rating of the film Taxidermia

Did not not manage to pull through. Good camera work does not make up for the lack of enticement from the contents.

23. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Taxidermia

Lo mejor de Palfi es su virtuosismo visual. Es por ejemplo la cámara suspendida en el aire y funcionando en relación a los efectos visuales, los trabajos de edición que se inclinan a una continuidad absurda. Y a propósito de eso, es la trama absurda la que vuelve a esta película algo que guste o disguste. Lo absurdo como una sucesión de hecho desorientados. No queda más que apreciarla por lo superficial.

24. daniel v's rating of the film Taxidermia

I don't think I've ever been more disappointed in a director's sophomore effort than I was with this. To me Hukkle is an overlooked masterpiece and one of the best films of the 2000's, yet this film comes across as derivative Jean-Pierre Jeunet. While I always admire directors who go out of their comfort zone and try different things, the film really didn't do much for me.