1. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Ted 2

Just awful. Totally incoherent and I think I managed one laugh....

2. zohen lux's rating of the film Ted 2

better than the first, but.... still.....

3. Diderot's rating of the film Ted 2

A few good jokes, but otherwise forgettable.

4. DarthVader's rating of the film Ted 2

Samantha Jackson: Do I have "fuck me" eyes? Ted: No, you have "Give me the ring, my precious" eyes :)

5. Gülce AYTAN's rating of the film Ted 2

are u kiddin me? totally bullshit

6. £££'s rating of the film Ted 2

7. nargs_au's rating of the film Ted 2

Much more humour in the sequel than the original.

8. Star Lord's rating of the film Ted 2

Orribile, niente a che vedere con il primo.

9. MGeo's rating of the film Ted 2

Here is the name of Seth Macfarlane's game: sexism, racism, homophobia, ableism, whorish product placement, and pretty much any unfunny, shitty joke that appeals to anyone who falls into the lowest common denominator. It is everything I hate about modern day culture in one film and it infuriates me that people find this shit funny. If I could destroy or put a cap on this garbage, I would gladly do it.

10. Mar J's rating of the film Ted 2

macfarlane is sick and i love him.

11. Varun Saini's rating of the film Ted 2

Cute expressions of the bear

12. Polyglot's rating of the film Ted 2

It's Mr. Smith Goes to Washington with dick jokes.

13. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Ted 2

14. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Ted 2

First half an hour is awesome. pity.

15. João Valadão's rating of the film Ted 2

Some funny scenes, but it ends up being a lazy remake.

16. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Ted 2

This movie is just boring, Seth was not made for movies. Quoting the movie, "#shithappens".

17. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Ted 2

why the hell has this become a sequel?

18. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film Ted 2

19. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Ted 2

Mungkin taste film gw rendah, but fuck it, MacFarlene dengan bangsatnya bisa membuat premis film yg sebenarnya satire dan eksistensialis ini menjadi sebuah sajian yang sangat kocak. Dengan meninggalkan sebuah pertanyaan, "Sebenarnya apa sih definisi dari manusia itu?"

20. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Ted 2

As Seth MacFarlane goes, Ted 2 may be one of the best things he has done to date, as the humor was sharp and witty, the musical number to open the film was something straight out of Mel Brooks' world, and the overall aesthetic of being a film director is becoming more obvious. Also, the fact that Tammy-Lynn's character was more developed is a plus for me, as she hails from the same town/university as me. Good flick!

21. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Ted 2

22. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Ted 2

It is just me or MacFarlane is getting some skills at directing? There were some very pretty scenes here. And the musical montages? Regardless, it's a perfectly competent comedy. Some jokes miss, most hit, we had fun. Fuck the haters.

23. glitchedplant's rating of the film Ted 2