1. FISCHER's rating of the film Ted Bundy

>>> Hélas, Matthew Bright n'est pas Richard Brooks et l'insistance visuelle sur les meurtres devient vite fastidieuse et bien sûr inutile. On pouvait sans peine s'en douter... www.cinefiches.com

2. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Ted Bundy

The pitch-black comedy-- often embedded into its effective, if slight violence-- is grim but funny as hell, while Burke captures Bundy's charm, yet makes it feel a little faked at the same time. And if being inviting but ice cold isn't a mark of capturing the world of a sociopathic serial killer, I don't know what is. However, it falters due to its repetition and a lack of engagment with the plot developments.

3. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Ted Bundy

How can a person feel so deeply yet be so cruel? The scoundrel story is an interesting theme, because when it is done well, regardless of their atrocity, you still give a shit about them somehow. It is just about the most violent realism I have ever seen, yet it is thoughtful. I see Ted as a mystery we will never know the answer to, he already had all of the things which he coveted. It was a little redundant at times

4. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Ted Bundy

A hard film to stomach, though it is a very thoughtful film that has much to say.

5. Don't Get Nasty Brother's rating of the film Ted Bundy

This movie had potential. I think, in spite of how much i like Matthew Bright, this was just not a suitable material for him and his kind of writing. I rather see another Freeway movie. Please.

6. J. O.'s rating of the film Ted Bundy

A pretty typical, one-dimensional look at an ultra-famous serial killer. Nothing new, nothing interesting. A few sequences had some cool editing but in general the performances, soundtrack, and cinematography were tepid.

7. iseeadarkness's rating of the film Ted Bundy

Twisted, pitch black comedy based on a real life monster. Morally reprehensible? Maybe...But damn is it entertaining.