1. ant's rating of the film Ted

The animated teddy is the best actor in this film...

2. dordai_robert's rating of the film Ted

3. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Ted

4. Thomas's rating of the film Ted

Jolly fun and japes. Imagine a live-action feature length episode of Family Guy. Enjoyable.

5. Ylly's rating of the film Ted

To my teddy bear... can you become alive now, later than ever?

6. gameiro_tiago's rating of the film Ted

Live-action Family Guy. Kudos to Patrick Warbutton David Puddy's revival from Seinfeld

7. James Mackin's rating of the film Ted

It's a film about a talking bear. It's as good as you think it'll be.

8. Jim Fear's rating of the film Ted

9. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Ted

The episodic structure really weakens the picture. Viewing it in twenty minute chunks or with commercials might be preferable.

10. Nicole Cahali's rating of the film Ted

11. Star Lord's rating of the film Ted

Divertente ma niente di più.

12. MarcW's rating of the film Ted

Had a similar flatmate ones. Great idea to explore the topic with a teddy bear. Annoying sexist jokes.

13. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film Ted

Ganz lustig, aber echt total beschränkter Mist.

14. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Ted

"why you trust me, i'm on drugs?!"

15. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Ted

first, i think the movie would be funny. ternyata si Ted adalah boneka terkampret yang pernah ada. tapi saya sangat sangat senang dan bisa mengatakan "unexpected" karena mas Macfrarlane berhasil mem-broke my imagination about "Ted".

16. angelicidea's rating of the film Ted

I really do not know what I was expecting. It has not managed to surpass that.

17. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Ted

18. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Ted

My mixed feelings about Seth MacFarlane aside, I found "Ted" to be very, very funny. It's shocking and crude, but that's what you have to expect from the guy. It's a thoroughly amusing piece of broad comedy that doesn't take itself too seriously, even in the more emotional parts.

19. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Ted

Family Guy is the worst "animation" on tv in terms of design and the quality of animation (two sides of the same coin). This 3D creature with zero expression is the lamest animated character I've ever seen.

20. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Ted

21. Jake Harriman's rating of the film Ted

One of the most rarely funny comedies I've ever seen. Shockingly original and I love watching a feature film directed by Seth Macfarlane. It is so powerful how they established the whole piece of a talking teddy bear and it is even touching.

22. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Ted