1. Bob's rating of the film Teen Wolf

Pure campy fun that doesn't need action and suspense to keep the viewer entertained. It relies on charm of the time period where generic storytelling had its fashion to present a story more original than it really was. Main cast and supporting actors use their screen time to bring distinctiveness and humor out of token personalities and routine plots - which is enough to cement this as the 80s teen classic.

2. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Teen Wolf

I love how Teen Wolf is a movie that isn't afraid of looking bad. The soundtrack, the acting, the plot. Everything looks so "cheesy 80s" but at the same time is one of those movies I can't hate. Maybe because a part of me really likes this 80s vibe. Solid 3.

3. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Teen Wolf

4. Ale/M's rating of the film Teen Wolf

5. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Teen Wolf

The best thing about this movie was talking with a Cracked writer about its problematic racial elements.

6. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film Teen Wolf

7. DaisyJ's rating of the film Teen Wolf

I watched this again as an adult and I realized how bad this movie is. My least favorite Michael J. Fox movie.

8. Polyglot's rating of the film Teen Wolf

I only watched this to see the guy with his penis out at the end credits.

9. Swag Yolo's rating of the film Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf is one of the most stupid movies I have ever watched, it makes no sense, it's completely retarded from the beginning to the end. The main character's actions are ridiculous and laughable, he is always dancing for no absolute reason. In 90 minutes of movie, nothing happens besides the ascending popularity of a dancing werewolf. The plot is almost nonexistent and it's completely pointless

10. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Teen Wolf

A boring, dated films that surrounds an interesting metaphor with underdeveloped characters and poor pacing.

11. Alessandro Tinchini's rating of the film Teen Wolf

One of the films that made my youth.

12. PETE GCDB's rating of the film Teen Wolf

Theres two kinds of film classic: Those that are technically brilliant with incredible acting etc and those that are just highly rewatchable movies. Sometimes youll get both those aspects in 1 film. Teen Wolf may not be a benchmark of cinema, but its a movie I can watch anytime and just have a great time with. Its basically I Was A Teenage Werewolf injected with comedy and set in the 80s when I was a kid.

13. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Teen Wolf

14. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Teen Wolf

It's DUMB, it's funny. Whatever, i love it.

15. NenaNadine's rating of the film Teen Wolf

Love the extra in the last scene struggling to zip up his pants.

16. Catherine Krummey's rating of the film Teen Wolf

I'd take this over Twilight any day of the week.