1. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

2. bryanvmh's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Knock knock you about to get shell shocked

3. Star Lord's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Molto deludente e poco attinente al cartone.

4. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The movie emits a joyful noise when it's not interrupting itself with a lewd, misplaced joke.

5. DarthVader's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Belki de esas sorun, senaryodan önce kaplumbağaların tasarımında.

6. Ethan's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

It's not a great film but it is pretty damn entertaining and it never lets up. At times it can be silly but that's kind of the point. It's also nice to see Megan Fox doing stuff and Will Arnett is hilarious as always.

7. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

1st movie I've ever seen that I've attempted to watch both drunk and sober and failed to make it past the 30 minute mark in either state

8. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

A part of my childhood just got raped in so many different and inexplicable ways. (0.5 / 5)

9. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

10. Chris's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Eh...it's fine. Not great, but not particularly bad. It's just a totally inoffensive blockbuster, and honestly it's no dumber than anything from the old cartoon series.

11. QuincyArthur's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

no need for this film to exist. if you can give 5 *s on this site why not 0?

12. Gustavo Razera's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Um... Yeah. This thing entertained and humored a die-hard Bergman fan. Deal with it, haters!

13. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I really wanted to like this movie, but the movie wouldn't let me

14. Howard Orr's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Really quite entertaining mush, no worse than any of the recent -and more lauded- superhero movies doing the rounds. An above-average script and fast pacing mean the odious pizza product placement is overlookable, if not entirely forgivable. And, with Michael Bay directing this would have been oh so much worse...

15. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

It was cool to see one of my childhood´s favorite series remade. Each one has their own personality and that gives an interesting point. Also Megan, a good sexy performance. I enjoyed this, specially when pizza turns on the scene jaja.

16. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

This is by far the worst high budget film I have watched.

17. Martin De Martin's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Considerate le premesse, direi che di meglio non si poteva fare. Il film è veloce, fracassone e anche piuttosto divertente: chi pretende di più ha probabilmente sbagliato titolo. Un eventuale paragone con il primo film sulle TMNT datato 1990, comunque, sarebbe desolante. Ma probabilmente è solo una mia personale valutazione nostalgica. Sigh.

18. Christian Rains's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

It's been too long since I've seen a movie THIS terrible.

19. Film Aficionerdo's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

You'd think there'd be a fine line between this and a Marvel movie, but Marvel is geared towards everyone whereas TMNT is made only for young boys. The film alienates every other audience, even fans of the original series. This was painfully bad. I kept falling asleep, even during the action sequences. This should've been an easy pill for me to swallow, but Liebesman is one of our least talented storytellers.

20. skoog's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

why didn't bay just directed it?

21. GIYGAS's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I've never felt more vulnerable for saying a movie is 'ok'

22. sashmere's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Even I know that's bad scripting right there

23. HKFanatic's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

After sitting through the likes of "X-Men 3" and the "Fantastic Four" movies, I've learned to divorce myself from feature film adaptations of beloved childhood properties. Still, there's considerably less here to offend than in the "Transformers" sequels, and the action sequences are excitingly staged and coherently framed as far as these Hollywood blockbusters go, particularly the Turtles' race down a snowy cliff.

24. Polyglot's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

In all seriousness, I was about to stop the film, but then Master Splinter brought out the classic Pizza Hut pizza...