1. HKFanatic's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze

Golden Harvest rushed this film into production less than a year after the success of the first film, and they weren't entirely wrong to do so: by the time Part III arrived in '93, Turtles Mania had all but died. While the expedient filmmaking reveals itself in "Oooze's" far cruder puppetry (Tokka and Rahzar are just plain ugly) and a more kid-friendly tone, the movie - like the Turtles - is not without its charms.

2. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze

3. Blumes's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze

The pizza sequence in the beginning is one of my favorite depictions of food on film.

4. Cosme Castro's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze

5. Ryan Pearce's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze

I went and saw this at the cinema when I was 11. Vanilla Ice was at the peak of his game, motherfucker could do no wrong. When he appeared onscreen, the whole cinema started cheering, and I jumped up and started dancing to Ninja Rap. I don't remember anything else about the film, but it 3 stars for that.

6. Zachary W's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze

7. jmfran2's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze

Own this again for the first time in probably 15 years.

8. Checkpoint Charlie's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze

"Go ninja, go ninja, GO!" Back when us youngsters of Generation Y thought Vanilla Ice was SOOOO cool. My, how things change.