1. Psycoteraphy's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

2. Danny Mansfield's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

3. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

the farm house scenes get me every time - donatello & casey are great. for me, best comic to film adaptation ever

4. Polyglot's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The Domino's pizza pie looked disgusting. Rewatching this for the first time in widescreen is a big nostalgic disappointment. :/

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The best and most faithful adaptation of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

6. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

On the lower end of so bad that it's good

7. HKFanatic's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

A recent rewatch has me ready to call "TMNT" one of the best comic book movie adaptations. Sure, that might be nostalgia talking, but the film perfectly balances its PG rating by being funny when it needs to be and getting serious when it's time to raise the stakes for the characters. Jim Henson's puppetry is topnotch, and the production design completely sells the film's vision of a grimy, crime-plagued New York.

8. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

9. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

...Hay tres cosas que pueden remontar tu infancia, el primero son los lugares donde estuviste, segundo es volver a tener en tus manos los juguetes que tuviste y la tercera es recordar las cintas de niño que te hacían soñar, esta película es una de ellas para mi...

10. Pymo's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

11. Kristian Ramsden's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Since when the hell were good actors like Sam Rockwell and Elias Koteas in this film?

12. CJ Roy's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

My memories of this movie are blended with the Turtles in Time arcade game. Visually I see the movie, but all the glorious audio with the sound bites (PIZZA POWER!) to the music and sound effects are all TIT. Awesome.

13. Cosme Castro's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

14. billy c.'s rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

"I made a funny!" Total nostalgia trip.

15. Sean's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Ah, nostalgia, how I love thee. This is a movie I saw in theatres when it came out in 1990 and have watched dozens of times since. It's a lot of fun and a little on the dark side in some places. I just discovered that Kevin Clash was the voice of Splinter, the guy who does the voice of Elmo, so surprised. I think the film holds up pretty well.

16. Lee Jones's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Casey Jones is the greatest human to ever live.

17. Shelley's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

18. wolfmansRazor's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Watched this recently as a companion piece to two other "living underneath NYC" movies - Dark Days and C.H.U.D. For a movie with such an absurd premise and a lot of jokes, it actually plays kind of dark. Shredder is frightening, Splinter is locked up and crying; Danny embodies impotent youthful rebellion; Raphael is always so moody. That said, nostalgic affection demands that I give this movie 3 stars.

19. Josh Tierney's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

This movie is about Casey Jones murdering Shredder because Shredder and a group of kids stole some wallets and stereos.

20. Amelia Diaz's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Love this movie. Pizza Pizza!!

21. Sivert Almvik's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Yeah. I was a big Turtles fan when I was a kid.

22. gnome113's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Sam Rockwell's screen presence all started here. "Regular or menthol?". My number one guilty pleasure. I own the DVD and yes the Blu-Ray.

23. Andre Rehal's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Loved this movie so much as a kid. I watched it every day for a year.

24. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

A guilty pleasure and undeniably a product of the 90s this film has a weird balance of seriousness and humor.