1. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Teeth

Definitely worth the watch, as this film festival dark comedy is quite original in its outlook, with heavily feminist leanings from beginning to end. What I found most ironic is that her teeth almost become a superpower used for the betterment of the world -- just surely not the kind of powers seen on a CW show. I enjoyed watching the scenarios play out and how there's a modicum of control for the teeth. Very good.

2. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Teeth

There are actually some entertaining, if not goofy, symbolic flourishes (I think the smoke stacks were the most restrained), but the final point of the movie doesn't make it all the way to a balanced perspective. Men are almost uniformly awful here, which means continuous mutual pleasure is out of the question. Sophomoric vengeance rules the day, and 'Teeth' could have stood to think with its brain over its 'organs'.

3. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Teeth

Of course it's not a good film. But it's the daddy of ensuing teenage horror movies that are themed around 21st century mythology (see It Follows and Unfriended for examples). And what came after is actually quite good.

4. Patricia AdiPranata's rating of the film Teeth

5. bouvardila's rating of the film Teeth

A man's worst nightmare. Ever.

6. El Biffo's rating of the film Teeth

If you are curious, just watch the trailer. Which should have been enough for me. I guess this was a film that had to be made, tho.

7. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Teeth

I hear this is what makes boiz scared

8. Miguel Antunes's rating of the film Teeth

This offered exactly what it promised

9. soymilky's rating of the film Teeth

10. grotesc's rating of the film Teeth

11. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Teeth

12. JMKE's rating of the film Teeth

I was wondering whether the really hot boy was evil and it taught me an important lesson, the answer is always Yes.

13. Olivia Samantha's rating of the film Teeth

14. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Teeth

Jouissif ! (sauf pour ce qui y pénètre) ... Enjoyable! (Except for entering it)

15. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Teeth

16. antibody's rating of the film Teeth

17. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Teeth

18. Jason Av's rating of the film Teeth

19. .:BuNNii:.'s rating of the film Teeth

Kinda silly.. but I appreciate the gut busting laughter I had during the gyno scene.

20. IV NEVER BEEN TO A RODEO's rating of the film Teeth

21. chazell's rating of the film Teeth

incredible contemporary cinema about growing up :--)

22. Sophie Charlotte Rieger's rating of the film Teeth

23. Mary in the Sky with Movies's rating of the film Teeth

24. the.deft.one's rating of the film Teeth

A poorly executed concept, Teeth is tonally inconsistent and ultimately fails to capture either pure horror or a comedic spin on the genre. The comedy that is present, intentional or otherwise, has an uncomfortably goofy edge, tainting what could have been a meaningful narrative about sexual discovery and anxiety into something that harbours a lot less ambition.