1. Richard Tines's rating of the film Telephone

Lady Gaga's music videos are (almost) invariably great.... This one features a mass murder, Beyonce, and a nod to Thelma & Louise!

2. DSPRKY's rating of the film Telephone

Lady Gaga is horrible and this song proves it. The video is entirely derivative and you won't find anything worth contemplating here.

3. Mehmet Ali Karar's rating of the film Telephone

tam anlamıyla quentin tarantino etkisine alan harika bir klip çalışması.

4. Falconrifle's rating of the film Telephone

I bet Seth Farmer could make a better movie than this. >Implying he sucks.

5. jsaez's rating of the film Telephone

holy shit! i cant believe this is on here! it's sooo ridiculous and wonderful

6. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Telephone

7. idreamincelluloid's rating of the film Telephone

um, what? i thought this was the one place where I was safe from such pop culture androids.

8. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Telephone

I didn't know friggin' music ads were allowed on here. Where is the "Greedy Fly" love?

9. Mikhael Tarigan's rating of the film Telephone

I only like the art direction.

10. Melvin Falconer's rating of the film Telephone

11. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Telephone

Cigarette glasses fucking genius

12. meatlessrawsugar's rating of the film Telephone

13. Indrek's rating of the film Telephone

Well from TheAuteurs to Mubi to Crap, anyway who decides what is put up here, i suggest the Bed Intruder video should also be here.

14. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Telephone

15. Marc G.'s rating of the film Telephone

The editing is really nice.

16. kubrickhouse's rating of the film Telephone

Although I refuse to subject myself to the punishment of actually watching this painfully superfluous music video, I've always wanted to give that annoyingly fabricated Gaga phony a negative rating somehow. And now I finally can (in the form of 1 overrated star). Thanks MUBI country! And do keep the music videos coming as I look forward to using this rating tactic to express my dislike for many so-called "artists".

17. Roberto Russo's rating of the film Telephone

1 star is too much for this piece of garbage,

18. Liam Grieves's rating of the film Telephone

It makes me sad to think some people think Gaga was the brains behind the "Pussy Wagon". There aren't many celebrities I can say I hate... Lady Gaga is definitely one of them.

19. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Telephone

I think Lady Gaga is a fantastic pop singer, but the music video for TELEPHONE is shit, the only thing worse is the video for her song ALEJANDRO. The use of The Bride's Pussy Wagon from KILL BILL takes something that's already meta to create something post-post-modern, ie something that was born up its own ass and is incapable of coming out. The revenge angle is cute, but pointless once everyone in the diner is dead.

20. kerfuffles's rating of the film Telephone

21. Max's rating of the film Telephone

Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ95z6ywcBY

22. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film Telephone

This has as much right to be added onto here as any other film, which is why I added it despite not being a fan of it. Whatever one thinks of it, whether good or bad, and who is in it, should not decide what should be submitted or not. Its quality, or lack of, is a completely different discussion in itself.