1. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Tell No One

As long as he needs us, we're there, okay?

2. achille jeanne's rating of the film Tell No One

1. interprétation : 3.5 2. décors : 2 3. musique : 3 4. dialogues : 3.5 5. scénario : 4

3. mpho3's rating of the film Tell No One

Was well on it's way to a 5-star rating until the last third's relentless convolution. However, I liked a lot about the film. The flashbacks were well done, the tale was definitely intriguing until it went too far off the rails, great soundtrack (loved the Jeff Buckley montage!), the lighting and some of the shot framing were lovely, and decent acting when the script allowed. Typical one-dimensional cops, tho.

4. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Tell No One

I have to remember to do a big favor for a criminal just in case I get framed for a murder. It really helps out. I remember KST talking about how she's too typecast in England, but she can play different types of people when she works in France. As far as the ending where they explain things, it was fine. Just one way to explain the intrigue.

5. Xose Manoel Ramos's rating of the film Tell No One

Entreteume bastante, pero ... coma esta baseada nun libro, e coma en todas as películas de "suspense", pois o mérito teno quen tivo a idea primeiro.

6. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Tell No One

Francois Cluzet looks like Dustin Hoffman. The paranoia sequence where he is running reminded me of Hoffman in Marathon Man.

7. elif jazel's rating of the film Tell No One

8. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Tell No One

That's what thrillers are supposed to do: THRILL! yes, sometimes the plot is convenient, predictable or even ridiculous, but it's such a joy ride of riveting, edge of your seat moments that it all works out wonders at the end. That's entertainment.

9. Raúl Silva Gómez's rating of the film Tell No One

Superó mis expectativas y me mantuvo siempre alerta sobre lo que pasaba en la historia. Le resto una estrella por detalles minúsculos como algunos personajes pocos desarrollados dentro de la trama principal ¿Recomendable!

10. El Mau's rating of the film Tell No One

Por un momento parace demasiado rebuscado, pero se resuelve convincentemente...

11. rociof's rating of the film Tell No One

Un thriller que empieza intenso y después, recurre al cliché del amor justificado. Sin embargo, la recomiendo.

12. Sin título.'s rating of the film Tell No One

Un intrincado viaje por la naturaleza obsesiva y errática de un hombre que quizá desde el rincón más remoto de su conciencia siempre supo que era simplemente un perro persiguiendo su propia cola.

13. Zepo's rating of the film Tell No One

Una historia inverosimil que se decanta al final en una historia de amor. Hitchcock y sus dicipulos

14. Ricardo Corona M's rating of the film Tell No One

Buen thriller, el final pudo haber sido mejor para la forma en que el filme estaba dirigiendo la trama en un inicio pero de todos modos cumple el cometido.

15. chemael's rating of the film Tell No One

16. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Tell No One

So cleverly crafted it takes the suspense genre to a whole new level. Both the cast and the cinematography are impeccable and the script is truly remarkable. Great movie.

17. Vinod Narayan's rating of the film Tell No One

This 2006 French movie from director Guillaume Canet staring François Cluzet as a doctor Alexandre Beck who was a suspect in his wife’s murder a few years back and now is on the run when two bodies turn up near the place where his wife’s body was found years ago. He is again a suspect and now he has to prove his innocence. A very thrilling ride…

18. Shantts's rating of the film Tell No One

Overall an enjoyable thriller, very well shot. The characters could have been more developed and I didn't like too much how everything got resolved, no me tripio el final.

19. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Tell No One

20. Lars Åndheim's rating of the film Tell No One

Always a drag when an awesome set-up fails to deliver. TELL NO ONE starts off as a clever mystery but slowly fades into conventional and predictable terrain, before it reaches a dull state of breathlessness, sentimentality and stupidity. It's totally confined within the walls of its own plot and fails to inspire any further contemplation on its schmaltzy topics.

21. dschank's rating of the film Tell No One

trashy fun a la "girl with the dragon tattoo," minus all the gross rape stuff. the kind of movie hollywood made in the 90's sometimes before the complete superhero takeover.

22. janveneziani's rating of the film Tell No One

Um filme que não parece oferecer muito de início, mas tem uma das melhores tramas que eu já vi.

23. J. O.'s rating of the film Tell No One

Stylish, smart, and mature - a refreshing thriller. Unfortunately, it was a little too vague and meandering in the middle, making for an accumulation of many needless minutes. But in the end it was satisfying, and that's what matters.

24. MikeEverleth's rating of the film Tell No One

Can't really list my complaints with the film without dropping too many spoilers. Interesting concept and well directed, but I thought the script kept things too unduly vague for too long, losing my interest.