1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Telling Lies in America

Being an excellent liar makes you the perfect candidate for American citizenship and a successful person. At least one could believe that was the meaning of the film. Excellent soundtrack though and Kevin Bacon do another of his good sleazebag roles.

2. Juan Javier's rating of the film Telling Lies in America

3. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Telling Lies in America

A very strong 3 stars. I liked it a lot.

4. Kinshuk's rating of the film Telling Lies in America

The promising film could have reached higher by the end. Riveting performances by Brad and Kevin!

5. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Telling Lies in America

It's soured by the weird, strong-played tirade it goes on in final act about truth, America, and being a mensch (George Washington and a cherry tree?) but there's a lot to see: it's the confident, semi-autobiographical script by Eszterhas, it's Kevin Bacon playing a snake (adore him, thanks to my mom), it's the above average direction. I think it's a lovely movie, coming of age,rock n roll,just good vibes all around.

6. Ammar Makboul's rating of the film Telling Lies in America

Feel good movie but not in a sterotypical Hollywood way

7. Sergey Belov's rating of the film Telling Lies in America

8. Natty's rating of the film Telling Lies in America

I enjoyed this. Great ending. So sad to learn how Brad Renfro died so young in real life as he was a charming actor.

9. LibertyCapz's rating of the film Telling Lies in America

Pretty alright drama/coming-of-age story about identity, morality and honesty. I found it quite enjoyable. Kevin Bacon was pretty good in it too, he works well as a scoundrel type player, good stuff!

10. Subterranean Cinema's rating of the film Telling Lies in America

Another film showing that Brad Renfro couldnt have played a sympathetic character if he had tried, because he tried here and failed miserably. I never liked him at all, but that negative feeling sometimes worked in films where he was supposed to be disliked, like Bully. The funniest scene in this is him (with a straight face) saying "Duh! Duh!" to a mirror, trying to say "The" with his alleged "accent". DUH indeed.