1. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Temple Grandin

2. Alexandrra's rating of the film Temple Grandin

3. Pavel Dumitrescu's rating of the film Temple Grandin

4. Ylly's rating of the film Temple Grandin

"I'm not like other people. I think in pictures and I connect them."

5. Jo's rating of the film Temple Grandin

"Nature is cruel, but we don’t have to be.” What a breathtakingly beautiful film. I am actually in awe and speechless. The only thing I can say right now is if there's still someone out there who's not sure about Claire Danes' talent this film will undoubtedly change your mind.

6. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film Temple Grandin

A great biopic. Claire Danes blew me away! I suggest watching Grandin's TED talk as well.

7. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Temple Grandin

Interessante bio pic su una delle autistiche di maggior successo negli USA (nel settore dell'allevamento). Spunti utili per spiegare questo disturbo neuro psichiatrico e per capire come funziona "Il cervello autistico"

8. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Temple Grandin

9. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Temple Grandin

Occasionally aimless and repetitive, this biopic mostly avoids cliches and easy dramatizing due to Claire Danes' performance, a sense of humor that points out Grandin's eccentricities in a light-heated and entertaining way, as well as taking on a 3-dimensional storytelling structure of flash-back/flash-forwarding in its early sections. The director's style also puts us into her mind with its flourishes.

10. spiderliliez's rating of the film Temple Grandin

It's all about perspective... There are gifted people who can truly see things in extraordinary details, in blue prints that they see with fresh and unique eyes, and they experience the world so figuratively like no one would have imagined. Temple Grandin's life and her passionate research is astounding. What a brilliant mind! You gotta give it to Clare Danes, for her brilliant performance as Ms. Grandin. Great film!

11. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Temple Grandin

Temple Grandin is such an inspiration, while Claire Danes truly lives up for it in a performance of a lifetime.

12. 42piratas's rating of the film Temple Grandin

A touching and life-affirming story.

13. Bizy's rating of the film Temple Grandin

now i know everything about cattle

14. Gillian Sore's rating of the film Temple Grandin

15. Cristiano's rating of the film Temple Grandin

Molto bello, recitato alla grande e senza alcun fronzolo. Giusto per farti capire a che livelli bassissimi sia la fiction italiana

16. makeyourself85's rating of the film Temple Grandin

Stellar film. Fantastic performance from Claire Danes.

17. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film Temple Grandin

"I'm like Nikola Tesla or Thomas Edison, I know my system will work 'cause i've been through it thousand times in my head." (Temple is a professor at Colorado State University and lectures worldwide on autism and animal handling. In North America, over half the cattle are handled in humane systems she has designed.)

18. Panji's rating of the film Temple Grandin

It's not just a story of how an autistic lady getting success and her mind being valued by others. It's also a story of how this lady learn to value other people's life and feeling.

19. kopfkompass's rating of the film Temple Grandin

20. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Temple Grandin

Career defining performance by Claire Danes. Bravo.

21. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Temple Grandin

"...They will be very calm. Nature is cruel but we don't have to be. We owe them some respect. I touched the first cow that was being stunned. In a few seconds it was going to be just another piece of beef, but in that moment it was still an individual. It was calm and then it was gone. I became aware of how precious life was..." she might be my hero.

22. filmluvr81's rating of the film Temple Grandin

Most of the film I completely forgot I was watching Claire Danes. Her performance was amazing.