1. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Ten Canoes

2. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Ten Canoes

..2016 un très beau conte !

3. Zach Closs's rating of the film Ten Canoes

A fine, funny narrative -- though the uninspired, national-geographic style cinematography is something I'm frankly a little sick of in indigenous films.

4. Alexine Chanel's rating of the film Ten Canoes

fantastic story-telling with easy-going humour and ancient wisdom, loved it!

5. janh24's rating of the film Ten Canoes

A narratologist's wet dream.

6. Achim Grün's rating of the film Ten Canoes

I really wanted to like the movie. But it just did not create any tension for me. Also having those two timelines did not work but rather made the whole thing feel unstructured and ragged.

7. Sebastian Herold's rating of the film Ten Canoes

Cool, dass der Film sich so viel Zeit lässt, diese einfache Geschichte zu erzählen. Sehr einfühlsam gemacht.

8. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Ten Canoes

Apasionante es la forma narrativa de la que se sostiene este filme. Una suerte de caja china siempre narrada por una voz que se da el lujo de pausar la historia. Son además lo propios personajes los que generan o inventan sus propias versiones alternativas, haciendo que la historia se amplie más, cuestión que la hace lúdica. Secuencias de la llegada de un forastero, un rapto y una venganza recrean un western insólito

9. Ocho Equis's rating of the film Ten Canoes

Narration et mise en scène de qualité.

10. Jake Schindler's rating of the film Ten Canoes

I really enjoyed this film, and it got me thinking: are there any good movies about pre-Columbian American Indians? Apocalypto doesn't count.

11. Ingrid Bergman's rating of the film Ten Canoes

Rolf de Heer has sensitively captured Aboriginal customs and traditional lifestyle within the framework of the magnificent Australian landscape. This is the first feature length film entirely in Aboriginal languages and David Gulpilil skilfully narrates the story with subtle humour and in accordance with the time honoured oral tradition. Well worth watching!!

12. Cromm Crúaich's rating of the film Ten Canoes

Rolf de Heer, a great Australian film maker.

13. C's rating of the film Ten Canoes