1. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Tension

A little Film Noir I've always been fond of since I discovered him on a French TV channel late at night some 35 years ago. Two is the main idea here. Richard Basehart's develops muscles and loses his brain as soon as he quits his glasses and becomes Paul Sothern while the feminine element of the movie is split between the devilish blondie Audrey Totter and the angelic black haired Cyd Charisse. Strongly recommended.

2. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film Tension

Pedestrian little film that is nearly devoid of any kind of style that one would expect of a film noir.

3. porcelain.hat's rating of the film Tension

from this day forward I will insist that Audrey Totter's theme music play whenever I enter the room

4. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Tension

I dig the leading female performance as much as anyone. And the exploration of masculinity is interesting. But not an essential noir and basehart is just ok. Glass/contacts? I mean worked for Superman

5. MarcelVonPure's rating of the film Tension

Audrey Totter's bones for president.

6. Dave's rating of the film Tension

There is a preposterous plot detail that needs to be overlooked to fully enjoy this one, but if you can do so (and I was able to) this is a gem of a noir. Audrey Totter is great.

7. Sabrina Crews's rating of the film Tension

Audrey Totter is something else.