1. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

L'imposant "Terminator" est vraiment au bout du rouleau désormais, avec un sombre tâcheron derrière la caméra et un scénario pédalant dans la resucée médiocre... www.cinefiches.com

3. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

I thought this was one of the worst, most pointless films I had ever seen. Until I saw Terminator Genisys. A franchise was ruined from this moment.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

A nice action film, and it's nice to see Nick Stahl doing something, but this isn't that great.

5. ceknklsn's rating of the film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

6. panduabi's rating of the film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

7. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

2003, dir. JONATHAN MOSTOW - 6/10 (USA)

8. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

This film isn't just bad; it's outright offensive! Everything great about the original films is gone in this dreadful sequel. The script is mindless and often seems ignorant of elements established in the previous films. The CGI is obvious and overdone, the characters are moronic, and the acting is irritatingly bad (Nick Stahl is particularly awful). I've seen worse sequels, but this one hurt me the most.

9. F-BOMB's rating of the film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

This movie gets a lot of benefit from being able to look back at it on hindsight, especially after the existence of Salvation. The really long crane destruction scene near the start will still take you out of the movie as much as it did before, but overall you won't really remember what the problems you had with T3 in the first place was.

10. Jason Melanson's rating of the film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

It's the kind of film that seems to be rushing along to the next action scene, and since Mostow knows how to stage action it is effective. In fact I enjoyed the action scenes so much I would have given this film 4 stars but the attempt at profundity in the last 15 minutes definitely undercuts what was a solid and entertaining b movie.

11. Algitya's rating of the film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

it had a nice cast but still can't revive the franchise

12. doltcrow's rating of the film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

I simply love the Beyoncé alike robot!

13. Altero's rating of the film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

– Hey! Are you gonna pay for that? – Talk to the hand. ( – Eh! Vous allez me payer tout ça? – Parle à ma main.)

14. Vinícius Weber Vidon's rating of the film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

Uma das maiores porcarias que eu já assisti.

15. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

A very good chapter in the terminator franchise

16. Horror Whore's rating of the film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines