1. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Terminator Salvation

The concept is appealing but the film is terribly boring and badly executed. Christian Bale is given no direction and is therefore terrible. No wonder he had a meltdown on set....

2. Thomas's rating of the film Terminator Salvation

A pointless collection of actors in a desert, wooden and inconsequential.

3. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Terminator Salvation

Better than it got credit for but not by a whole lot.

4. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Terminator Salvation

5. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Terminator Salvation

To be fair, it did terminate any hope of salvation for this series. So meta.

6. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Terminator Salvation

"Salvation" is more respectful of the franchise than "Rise of the Machines", and it does try to take the series in a promising new direction. Nonetheless, it's not a very good film. The look is generic, the performances are bland, and the dialogue is horrid. Plus, the over-abundant references to the first films just remind us we should be watching those instead.

7. Jake Davis's rating of the film Terminator Salvation

8. Tom Cottey's rating of the film Terminator Salvation

9. MAO1's rating of the film Terminator Salvation

10. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Terminator Salvation

3* for bale -1* for the movie (?)

11. J. O.'s rating of the film Terminator Salvation

While not the best action movie ever made, it is certainly a better effort than T3 - and another situation where complete snobbery blinds people from enjoying the merits. The acting was mostly wooden as McG seemingly has no idea what to do with actors, but the action sequences were fantastic and, despite the inconsistencies, it was nice to get a glimpse of the post-apocalyptic world that T2 merely touched on.

12. watchme's rating of the film Terminator Salvation

Yeah, not the greatest. Seems criminal to compare this to either the first or second one

13. Zach Closs's rating of the film Terminator Salvation

Grew on me. After "Rise of the Machines," a dopey copycat blindly adhering to formula, the filmmakers dared to take the franchise in an entirely new direction with intriguing results. There's an air of weariness and dread to the proceedings that previous films never took the time to feel out; "Salvation" does consider the rough sides of leadership and transhumanism. Worthington's character is fascinating.

14. Aini Irwanto's rating of the film Terminator Salvation

Honestly, it wasn't that bad. I thought the story was alright, but the execution was a bit clunky. And I noticed that sometimes Sam Worthington slips into an Australian accent.

15. Algitya's rating of the film Terminator Salvation

A Post-used CG here.. >,<

16. Maegan Targaryen's rating of the film Terminator Salvation

Why all the hate? It was a good movie asides from the shitty fucking ending. Way better than T3.

17. Noslen's rating of the film Terminator Salvation

Não tem o mesmo impacto que o primeiro filme e não acrescenta nada de novo. É ridículo aquele personagem do Arnold em CGI, por momentos parece um boneco de cera.

18. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Terminator Salvation

After the first 40 minutes I just gave up.

19. Schnagelkott's rating of the film Terminator Salvation

Despite the title, not much to salivate about.

20. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Terminator Salvation

The franchise comes back with a bang

21. Bambang N Karim's rating of the film Terminator Salvation

This last hurrah from the franchise Terminator was taken into the good direction where special effects was designed to not overshadow the importance of present day reality. There are great blow ups and pretty darn cool sequences scene, and also the likable Sam Worthington that I sincerely hope not turn into Crowe.

22. Aurora's rating of the film Terminator Salvation

"I am John Connor, if you are hearing this, you are the resistance"

23. Topher-Liam's rating of the film Terminator Salvation

I don't remember a single thing that happened in this film...

24. pluviosity's rating of the film Terminator Salvation

people can say anything they like, it's their opinion, go ahead. But honestly? I LOVE IT. Yep, apart from the first and the second ones, this is my favorite. Really, I'd have this any other time, rather than the third one.