1. Mono No Owari's rating of the film Tetsuo: The Bullet Man

Less hair/more props. way better than bodyhammer, on par with the first one. shush :)

2. Drix's rating of the film Tetsuo: The Bullet Man

I remember buying both the first two Tetsuo movies in a doble-pack vhs box. My first internet buy I think! :D Loved them to death and all my friends though I was mad and deranged. Probably right though..

3. chiefsreepyeyes's rating of the film Tetsuo: The Bullet Man

the other tetsuo movie sucked so bad that i refuse to watch this

4. peaches and plums's rating of the film Tetsuo: The Bullet Man

5. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Tetsuo: The Bullet Man

Sì, ok, ma solo lui le fa 'ste cose, quindi affanculo voi e generico regista x.

6. PolarisDiB's rating of the film Tetsuo: The Bullet Man

Full of Shinya Tsukomoto deliciousness, from his whole car crash motif (first Tetsuo) to dissecting a loved one (Vital) to the gun-fetish vengeance plot (Bullet Ballet) with some surprising moments of calm and an interesting display of a Western actor going full Kabuki. It's not the cyberpunk madness that is the first Tetsuo, but it makes sense if you consider the shakycam from the lead's perspective. --PolarisDiB

7. HKFanatic's rating of the film Tetsuo: The Bullet Man

Another completely unnecessary sequel as Shinya Tsukamoto continues his bid for the mainstream following the bland slasher movie routine of "Nightmare Detective." In this movie you have a Japanese filmmaker writing English dialogue for American actors, trying to direct them to decent performances, and Tsukamoto himself delivering dialogue in English, all at the same time, and it's just a mess.

8. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Tetsuo: The Bullet Man

My review of this film: http://moviemancave.com/2011/06/30/review-tetsuo-the-bullet-man/

9. Cacophonism's rating of the film Tetsuo: The Bullet Man

Unexpectedly disappointing. The first two were just so great, though!

10. Henry Spencer's rating of the film Tetsuo: The Bullet Man

Suffers severly from Squandered-Potential-Syndrome. I think the actors could have done better as they seemed quite charismatic to me, but I guess that's what you get when you let a japanese person write english dialogues. Way too fucking much shaky cam, especially in the action sequences. It also tries desperately to jam a story down our throats, like Tetsuo II. In my opinion the first part is still the best.

11. csayers77's rating of the film Tetsuo: The Bullet Man

Completed the TETSUO series last night with the third installment, THE BULLET MAN. Actually, this one had a couple of intense action sequences and made the most sense out of all three films by Shinya Tsukamoto. Absolutely loved the theme song during the credits by NINE INCH NAILS.

12. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Tetsuo: The Bullet Man

13. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Tetsuo: The Bullet Man

Tsukamoto's TETSUO movies were great 90's movies because of the times and the amateurishness and shoe-string budgets. The TESTUO formula, now in English, just didn't seem to translate well in 2010.

14. zaffi's rating of the film Tetsuo: The Bullet Man

I personally really enjoyed this film despite all the negative press/reviews it's been getting. It has flaws sure, but it's about 100% more creative than most anything you see in the mainstream...def a must see IMO. Here's my review: http://thefilmstage.com/zna

15. BRAND UPON THE BRAIN!'s rating of the film Tetsuo: The Bullet Man

The acting was pretty awful. It's too bad they chose to do this one in English. Technically it's still on par with Tsukamoto's previous work as there is some great sound design and editing motifs.