1. Balthaz21's rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man

2. sabrina's rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man

3. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man

"Our love can put an end to this fucking world!" "Bllllerrrrghh" /vomits yogurt. Marrying Švankmajerian tactility to a punk sensibility. I am only partially ashamed to say that I find Kei Fujiwara with the metallic pipe appendage really hot. It's a film that makes perverts out of the best (and worst) of us!

4. Log Lady's rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man

One of the most beautiful and luscious body horror pieces I have ever seen. Tickles your soul.

5. Fabiha's rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man

"Together we can rust the whole world and scatter it into the dust of the universe."

6. Neide Ramos's rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man

Now that's some nice and gory cyber-punk sex madness. You can certainly take from it whatever you feel it's being communicated, and there's no shortage of different theories going around. However, none of that matters as much as what you should take from its frenetic and all over the place visuals and, of course, the soundtrack, the most underrated aspect on this one.

7. un om |care doarme|'s rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man

8. FISCHER's rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man

Considéré comme un film culte au pays de l'Empire Levant, que certains critiques rapprochent et comparent, sans les égaler, à quelques oeuvres de Sam Raimi, David Cronenberg et David Lynch. Curieux, mais en réalité, vite lassant ! www.cinefiches.com

9. ant's rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man

10. Lutka's rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man

11. Videograms's rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man

12. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man

13. Sydney Burdick's rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man

Disturbing, disturbing. I remember reading a list that called this the number 1 most gory and disturbing film of all time; of course my curiosity got the best of me.

14. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man

Japanese fetishism never ceases to amaze me.

15. Royce Jr.'s rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man

Horny woman got killed by a driller penis?? That's what I expected

16. Egoisms's rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man

Heavily influenced by Eraserhead, Akira, and potentially the works of David Cronenberg, Tetsuo, the Iron Man is the most grossly derivative masterpiece you'll ever see. The many shamelessly co-opted elements of others' work cohere into a truly unique work of art which so radically energetic, violent, and perverse that I've come to see it as the Japanese answer to Italian Futurism. It truly is in a league of its own.

17. James Mackin's rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man

Oh baby, stick that rusty metal in your leg. Do it slowly.

18. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man

I wonder what the pulsing music here would sound like now?

19. ikkini's rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man

Le grand film du cinéma industriel.

20. HSBilly's rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man

one of the coolest and creepiest thing i've ever seen.

21. antibody's rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man

a great-looking and influential movie that if find too boring to ever get through

22. Cihan Ünsal's rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man

Tsukamoto's Iron Man >>> Marvel's Iron Man

23. Øyvind Rype's rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man

A bit like eating cockroaches - interesting at first but you don't need a whole bowl of it.

24. subtonal's rating of the film Tetsuo, the Iron Man