1. PeterK94's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D

Dully retreads the same territory as the original until the third act where Leatherface becomes an anti-hero and the movie picks up. But, by that time any interest is already long gone.

2. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D

Má allá del magro presupuesto, de las penosas actuaciones, de la pobreza de los dialogos y del absurdo giro final del argumento, lo más irritante de esta mediocre cinta son sus pretensiones de ser una secuela directa y sin escalas del estupendo original de Tobe Hooper. Vamos, que ni siquiera el ver a la joven y suculenta Alexandra Daddario en un injustificado 'top less' logra hacer desquitar el precio del boleto.

3. Igor Leoni's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D

4. auloel's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D

5. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D

The way they try to hide the actual year when the past events occurred to avoid revealing the undisguisable plot hole on which the story is built is ludicrous.

6. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D

2013, dir. JOHN LUSSENHOP - 3/10 (USA)

7. f-nanda's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D

Really? How did someone invested money to make this shit? "Do your thing, cos" Yeah, right. REALLY?

8. Cbarky99's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D

Is it just me, or does Leatherface in this screengrab have an uncanny resemblance to Lewis Black?

9. J. O.'s rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D

Nonsense timeline, piss-poor acting, and really clunky editing aside... this is just a time-waster. The 3D was bad, and there wasn't any of the thrills the franchise is known for. Instead, it's a vague chapter about the crooked townspeople ending on the note that Leatherface is a retard that we're supposed to turn a blind eye to because he saves one girl (despite murdering dozens). But again, just a time-waster.

10. Julien Marcoux's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D

Horrible script, bad actors, this movie sucks!!!

11. dominique s.'s rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D

I don't understand how anyone could possibly taker this movie seriously, especially with Trey Songz in it.

12. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D

I will go against the grain and say i thought it was much better than the reviews had stated, for a horror fan, i was not expecting a oscar winning film or for it to make too much sense.It does everything it says on the cover, good gory leatherface fun,bring it on..............

13. Ostermyers's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D

14. Sin título.'s rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D

Just for the LOLZ. (Se recomienda exclusivamente para seguidores de la franquicia, todos los demás se deben abstener de verla para evitar sus predecibles comentarios sobre lo terriblemente mala que es esta película)

15. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D

An awful movie, yet another unnecessary remake, that sets itself apart by trying to drag the original film down with it.

16. msmichel's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D

Better than expected sequel to only the orginal '74 film that attempts to kick start the franchise back to life. Never quite sure of its timeline here but otherwise delivers on expectation. Certainly not going to win any awards for orginality, craft or thespian achievement but certainly a reasonable time filler. Gore effects are mostly old school with nothing living up to the visceral experience of the orginal.

17. Howard Orr's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D

The first half plays out like a College Humor video but without any intentional laughs. The second half attempts to humanise Leatherface, because we really need to be told He Has Issues. Yeah, no shit.

18. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D

Pensei que ia ser tão pior.

19. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D

not that bad like i expected, especially the second half wasn't that horrible.

20. doltcrow's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D

I've seen worst - including the ones from this franchise.

21. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D

This was really bad! Admittedly I was not expecting anything but decently delivered horror clichés, but not even that was managed by the cast and crew. The ending was somewhat surprising but it is one of the most studpid endings I ever seen. The movie also delivered one of the worst lines (in its context) ever commited to film: "Do your thing, cous!" What was the scriptwriter thinking?!

22. João R's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D

Bad. I was really excited to see this but I am really dissapointed. This "sequel" sure got some elements from the original but it's a horrible entrance in the series. The plot, overall, is interesting (altough weak) and I found Heather to be a good character but the rest is so useless! I hated the death scenes. I felt a lack of passion in the making of this. BUT, in the middle of the terrible, there's a GREAT ending!

23. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D

This gets two stars, but only because it was absolutely hysterical.

24. Paulitics's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D